Jump to content

phantomchic

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    14,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phantomchic

  1. You CAN Think
  2. I drive an XR6 Turbo.... What more could I want
  3. there is not enough information available on what brought this on to make an informed opinion, regardless I do not agree with the death penalty - its an alternative expression for "pre-meditated murder".
  4. the mind boggles
  5. apology accepted Daz
  6. I'm still struggling with TAB in the family SEDAN.... gonna need therapy
  7. and here on the SUNSHINE Coast
  8. Congratulations BFH awesome to hear some Happy news !!
  9. would that be sweet 16 ??
  10. Ummmmmmmmmm Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
  11. re socks
  12. Buffy in the 80's!!
  13. not sure.. havn't heard of anything particularly special going on
  14. I shall be sure to bring the sword
  15. Teens gotta love 'em! I was trudging away mowing the lawns today with the new Scott Bonner, in the searing heat, back lawn complete, so I head out to the front and get started on the footpath. At this point Son no 2, comes out (I'm thinking "aaww how sweet he is going to take over for me"). So I head over to him and he thoughtfully asks "Shaz, would you like a chikko roll and a drink". who said kids arn't thoughtful and caring
  16. CLASSIFIED
  17. wrong thread
  18. well make something up
  19. Evening folks Whats doin?
  20. good run tab away from all the HWY 's
  21. check out the whole rainbow here>>> all colours
  22. are you serious??
×
×
  • Create New...