Jump to content

phantomchic

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    14,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phantomchic

  1. so if that's the pommie stig.. who's the aussie one
  2. :angel: you can tell me I can keep a secret
  3. bugga all just been down your end of the Sunny Coast , If I had know you were home bludging we could gone out and livened up the shoppers
  4. How about you change your avatar now TV!! alternatively I can choose on for you
  5. well at least there is some show of productivity on here
  6. yeah c'mon if I can make the effort ALL the way from QLD
  7. better get my list started AGAIN
  8. and here I was thinking all the other mods were genuinely male
  9. wouldn't know.... I don't associate with Expensive Daewoo drivers red=holden ps Why do you keep speaking to your mum.. is she a member of the site
  10. RED - the signature colour of the Bogans?
  11. I concur UHF banter is not as entertaining
  12. as opposed to those who choose NOT to have a colour ie black or white
  13. but but but......................................................... oh wellllll
  14. AS IF 6 years ago!! and they are NOT ALL off the road
  15. Punchy .......... your
  16. I want to know what Courtney is doing, I thought he was going to DJR be interesting to see how the "Kelly Gang" operate
  17. Dilly its time for some clues to keep it interesting at this point my guess is
×
×
  • Create New...