-
Posts
1,177 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Boganspeed
-
Yeah looked like a big show, even the sh*tty weather didnt stop the crowds. 'cept me, cos I'm a pussy.
-
I went to Car Bra. Super quick, very friendly service and the quality is great. They made mine from scratch and landed it in Perth just a couple of days later. I was very impressed. I imagine anything cheap is chinese and if youve ever bought a dress from China, you'll know its a lottery.
-
On the phone to the tuner Sat night. Him " I just did a rough tune so far and its making 380 at about 18psi. How far do you want me to push those pistons?" Me "Just get it to 400 and tidy it up there. 300kw is a nice round number". Him "No worries, I'll finish it off tomorrow" And thennnnn.... Testing the launch control and making 14psi on the two step. So it'll be roughly 320hp when I let it go.
- 1,477 replies
-
- 9
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
No worries, we decided to pass on Balingup because of the rain but Kyle and Mel pulled in the check it out. Great trip only slightly hampered by rain. I really need to raise the front of my ute before I do that run again though. I must have hit the front bump stops a dozen times :(
-
The weather didnt improve today so we didnt stop at Balingup for the Medieval thing, but will try again tomorrow. The wet roads slowed us down but definately didn't stop the fun. My ute is absolutely filthy after today! She's a dirty, dirty girl !
-
So this happened today. Both fairings and some other bits. Once the masking comes off to reveal the pearl white sections, they'll look sick! Wheels and remaining panels still to go. Tomorrow morning I'm taking one of those tail sections and the wheelie bar to the powder coaters to match the colour. Bike goes on the dyno this weekend too. ANDRA has also been awarded the sanctioning again for Perth Motorplex. So my race license fee gets to incease from US $120 for two years back up to AUD $461 a year. Yippee !
- 1,477 replies
-
- 4
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Medieval shenanigans. what could go wrong ?
-
hahaha "frilly knickers" I went off that clown when he decided to call himself Cobra or some crap and started doing a snake impression after a race win. At which point I wished I had "punch-o-vision"
- 1,477 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hey Ralph, PM me email address and I'll send you the route.
-
Comfort and handling. I dont like clip ons much at all. The extra leverage these bars have over clip ons makes them so much easier to corner with. Normally I use wider bars but this what was laying around. Plus no more sore neck or wrists when tootling through town.
- 1,477 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Roger that Arron!
- 1,477 replies
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Finally got a decent ride on the busa today. I was waiting to get a longer front brake line from the wrecker to suit the new handlebar and then remembered I had one buried in the parts pile !! Winning!! Really enjoyed the ride, its got plenty of torque and a strong top end. I still have a few things to do to it but Im really liking it and looking forward to taking off down south for overnight rides with it.
- 1,477 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
about $150 for a room with king bed at pemby hotel. about $100 for the gloucester hotel round the corner and up the hill. Which is an okay hotel.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Boganspeed replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
You should consider that Luke ! -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Boganspeed replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Oh crap ! Its two weeks away ! 26th. Fixed, so it looks like your mistake -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Boganspeed replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Don't forget, if you're interested In an overnight cruise where you get to whistle round some bends to the tune of banjos and moo cows, the BWAW run to Pemberton is on the 26th and 27th. Gaurenteed there will be some corners, plenty of fun, some garden gnomes, country meals and general shenanigans in some of the prettiest country the state has to offer. Bring the missus for sure. -
Booked accom today They said they have a few rooms left but not heaps. So a good idea to get in and book soon if you're going. Just over a week to go now !
-
Bike room, just off the lounge room. When I'm paying for the new house, I get to have whatever I want
- 1,477 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Because I can't leave anything alone, I rumaged through my spare parts pile today and came up with a Ducati S2R handlebar and adapted an ABM top triple clamp to the Busa. With some mixing and matching of risers, I managed to get a set up that doesnt require me to cut the screen! She's full grandad spec now ! But I do need to get a brake line b4 I ride it cos the stock one will tear out on the first wheelie. I also pulled the severely cut down carbon fibre muffler off, cos it was wayyy too lou, and switched it out for this new titanium Akrapovic I bought years back for a turbo project but never used.
- 1,477 replies
-
- 4
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Good idea John, you can always meet up on the return run on Sunday.
-
So this happened yesterday. First fire up with the new Link ECU, Pro-Drag CDI and full rewire. The start up tune was a cross between maps stolen from a now deceased 500hp alky Fireblade and some guesswork just to get some baselines into it. Almost ready for dyno.
- 1,477 replies
-
- 5
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
We had some make an appearance on a back road not far from bunno. Brakes were up to temp after that ! Actually there were a few other noteworthy events last time like pissed party bus people, squatting female tourists, flying go pros, steve cleaning his brakes etc.
-
Is that code for something naughty ?
-
2006 model
- 1,477 replies
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yeah, Hayabusa.
- 1,477 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- temporary australian
- motorcycle
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.