Jump to content

Ciaran

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,768
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ciaran

  1. Ciaran

    Over It

    I was literally expecting that reply haha. Careers, 3, jobs - about 12
  2. I think that the cost cutting theory fits the best. All early BA's so far have had them, and FG F6's have had them but not G6E's. Knowles' BF F6 had them so that's a minor indication that all FPV's have them although we'd need a few more to confirm.
  3. And you guys have a vending machine :( Our main office has one, but no love out here at the warehouse/config centre. (we have a deli attached to the front of the building though:))
  4. Ciaran

    Over It

    I'm at 6, I'm 24.
  5. Ciaran

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Yeah crazy that they'll keep on with it haha
  6. Might have used his grenades already and doesn't have scavenger as a perk so couldn't restock until he respawned
  7. Best. Mates. Ever.
  8. Hahaha you should stop doing your research now SDP, probably just going to be more pain from here.
  9. Bosco, what battery did you use with the relocation kit?
  10. So far seems completely random?
  11. Didn't win powerball
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHmjiiqCHSs
  13. One Powerball.... tonights powerball...
  14. Does disconnecting the battery for a substantial time make it forget the learnt settings and allow you to re-teach it?
  15. He just paid a bit more than that from the US with longer delivery lol
  16. Hmm, okay so I connected the AUX kit up lol. Got right in and behind and had a good look. They've shoved the normal connectors riiiiiight up the top so they could make room for the loom that they attached for whatever this box thing is, couldn't pull them down so I managed so wriggle my fingers though and push them into place. Still don't know what the other loom is for though... I take it I don't need it lol Just tested it out and it works so need to route it through where it needs to go once I get home.
  17. ^ cop
  18. secretpm?!
  19. Yeah didn't think so. I think it's most likely a unit which had something to do with an aftermarket alarm and central locking, because of the 2 other wires that come off and are just hanging loose. Seems they changed the loom and plugs from the standard one to the one in there now, so I'll need to get that changed back if I want to connect the AUX kit.
  20. Ciaran

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Yeah Power have really dug themselves a deep grave there lol
  21. Double lock = quick horn beep Panic button = constant beeping horn until I turn it off. Daughter screams when she pushes the button lol
  22. If I push the lock twice or panic button on my keys things start screaming at me so I take it that's the factory alarm?
  23. Ciaran

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Collingwood signed Cloke for another 5 years.
  24. I've heard you have to send it off to SCT themselves and they will unlock it at a cost
  25. Perth weather forecast: Saturday Mostly sunny. Min 4 Max 20 Sunday Sunny. Min 7 Max 27 Monday Sunny. Min 13 Max 34 Tuesday Sunny. Min 12 Max 26 Wednesday Few showers easing. Min 12 Max 22 7 and 8 degree differences per day.
×
×
  • Create New...