Jump to content

thebrunks

Member
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thebrunks

  1. Go grab some octane boost & poor it in, that should help. Russ
  2. I'd be a bit concerned about the yeast. Alsa make sure the fermenter is sealed properly. Did you sterilise everything that touched the brew??? ie fermenter, spoons etc. I use a keg system & anyone who hangs shiit on Homebrew has obviously got shiit taste ! A good homebrew is a mile better than commercial brew & in fact after you start drinking good home brew the commercial stuff is rubbish with additives. If anyone would like to beg the differ,the offer is there to come around for a jug or 2! Russ
  3. Yeh get another sensor & use them both is what he's saying! Russ
  4. 100% right there, leave the factory Lambda sensor alone. If it's not a wideband sensor I wouldn't waste the time & what do you wish to achieve, it's not like you're logging the a/f unless you buy a logging meter. I use the LM-1 for my A/F ratios, but for a pemanent install I'd go the LC-1 Innovate I bought mine from kadespeedandmarine.com.au Russ
  5. ROFL, yeh let's meet close to the Coomera police station! I'm sure there wil be cops patrolling just kilometres from there! Russ
  6. What a bunch of scumbag repairers. Is that a mismatch in the colour there in pic 4??? Some people have no pride in their workmanship!! Repaired to a price, not to a standard!!! Russ
  7. C'mon Goldie, it doesn't even have a transfer case!!!! Ya can't even compare it to a real 4wd, they're as much an offroad as Subaru!!! Softroader all the way, the all wheel drive is for sand & traction, not for traversing deep water crossings & rough rock climbing! Russ
  8. thebrunks

    Cant Decide

    How much weight you talking of towing & what conditions you towing under??? It's not the power/torque but the rear suspension that is the real limitation on a sedan, not sure on a ute, but my sedan towing my race car feels really unstable. I tow the race car from the Gold Coast to Warwick regularly using my Hilux 4wd, but I wouldn't with an XR sedan regardless of V8 or turbo. Russ
  9. I'm on my 3rd T, the Prem sound is nothing special to write home about, you can hardly notice the difference between standard & Prem sound!& quite honestly I wouldn't pay the extra for leather either! You'd be better to get sheep skin covers than worry about leather, my current T has Lux pack! Russ
  10. thebrunks

    H'way Patrol

    I used to be amazed at seeing a copper sitting over a slant radar unit & wondering what cancer they'd cause.
  11. If they're anything like the VL Walkinshaws, they'll be a good thing. the VL's had all the good gear for the time!! Russ
  12. OOOOHHHHHH We've converted him Ian....LOL He's a Nissan man through & through, I wonder if he'll keep his Skyline?? Good to see him in a decent car!!! Russ
  13. There is only one person I know who could answer the question & be correct. I'd call Jeff Watson (AKA The Professor) on 07 38912424 & ask him. If anyone knows he will, besides he's probably one of the best if not the best fuel system specialists in Australia. His main business is supplying LPG systems to manufacturers like Mercedes etc. He also built the fastest 4 cyl down the qtr in the world, which currently is still the 2nd quickest 4cyl to go down the qtr in oz. (He designed the fuel system for the quickest) Russ
  14. Well, don't worry Zap I took the wife to the flicks on Saturday & stayed at the Royal Pines Resort in a suite afterwards for our wedding anniversary. We both enjoyed the Da Vinci Code, she had read the book but I hadn't. Well worth the money from my point of view, but like all movies made from a book the reader has the characters & story already in their head. I loved the whole movie & can't see what all the negativity is. It all depends on what type of movies you enjoy, personally thought it was one of the best movies I'd seen for a while! Russ
  15. Don't the Ghia Territorys have a reversing camera??? How about fitting up a Territory camera kit to the colour LCD??? Russ
  16. 13.80 on 98 RON fuel, seeing it's a 6 speed auto!!! What fuel you gonna run??? Russ
  17. By this time tomorrow I'll let you know how they go! My mate has picked his XR5T from Sunshine Ford on the Gold Coast! Some dealerships are selling them for a couple of grand more than RRP & Ford will not be discounting for a long time to come, especially as the German factory can't keep up with demand! Russ
  18. thebrunks

    Lol Wtf?

    What u beechin about niga???
  19. I don't think they will compete at all I buy the XR6 as they're big & have planty of room. They also sit on the road well & quite honestly I'd rather have my family in the Falcon than a smaller 4 cylinder! I know which one I'd rather have an accident in, especially a front on! People who buy the XR5 do so for a few reasons & they're market is against Jap cars like the Subarus & smaller. A lot if city drivers will take the xr5 over the xr6 for the fuel advantage, but people who drive on the highway will always prefer a big aussie car over a smaller one. Russ
  20. Ian (Goldie) does the best trans cooler setup!! He runs it to the rear & uses an electric fan to flow air. Seeing as most the heat is generated at bugger all car speed I'd suggest an electric fan! Russ
  21. Option 1, then he paint her eyes any colour he likes!!!
  22. Eyes.....ROFL.. Who the hell cares about a womans eye colour...ROFL There's more assets that I'd look for first!!! "You never look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire"
  23. C'mon fellas show 'em who's the boss!!!! Don't be *beep* whipped, Whip that *beep*!!!....HAHAHAHAHA...my favourite line!! Women are like cars, trade up when they're looking old...ROFL
  24. fingers crossed it hasn't punched through the head!! But it's not looking good!!! The head & turbo is what cost the $$$$. Russ
  25. My mates signed the paperwork for the display model at the local Ford dealership, can't wait to go for a spin in it!
×
×
  • Create New...