Jump to content

nick d

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,594
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nick d

  1. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Carlton beat Richmond! Where's Pazz ???
  2. Money
  3. Anzac highway, burbridge rd (airport to tapleys) race up south rd, the golden way ... the roads are still there and so are the memories but one that I always remember going from Salisbury booting after bridge road up the grove way. Adelaide is always and will be home for me!
  4. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Footy is a funny game Trent, don't take it personally mate. I knew we'd beat you guys after we lost to port. Over the footy though already especially with the drug scandal. Lies lies and more lies!!
  5. Rubbish
  6. Rubbish
  7. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    I'm over the watching the Crows lose these close games, they went into relax mode in the last 4mins of the game. Dislike Adelaide right now!
  8. Beach
  9. Fabio (the most beautiful man in the world)
  10. Thanks STIFLR, I've asked lucky before I broke my foot.Thought I'd try the maxs program for the first 4 weeks as its my first week back. I've lost 2kgs so far very very happy, old saying you are what you eat. Thanks Trent.
  11. Day 1 starts today! 98kg let's see what happens in 12 weeks!
  12. Is that from the new hospital Jet?
  13. P plates next to number plates started off in NSW. Now that you mention it I see quite allot of them displayed like that. Generation Y X.
  14. Lift
  15. Frequency
  16. This place is dead quiet!
  17. ^^^Freaky, you should check your pm's!
  18. ^^^GOLD!!
  19. Gish
  20. Gears
  21. Come on Pazz we are all friends here. Please tell us as we are ones that train at Dohertys and Nitro lol. Come on mate out with it
  22. Freaky I can give you one if you like-new have a few of them and joined Max's challenge on the shre. I've got little gut with my broken foot. Where you training Pazz. Start training on Monday can't wait!
  23. nick d

    AFL Enthusiasts

    Oh Yeah!!!! Go Crows!! Can only dream of making the 8 this year.
  24. So when's the next Yozzy's ?
  25. Was worth mentioning it to you.
×
×
  • Create New...