-
Posts
231 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Nomis
-
I am with vodafone and it still won't let me in I have tried for about a month only my wifi works
-
Bf Typhoon Tune Into Bf Xr6 Turbo
Nomis replied to johnopaul's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
It is a generic tune but this generic tune is done by countless engineers with countless amounts of $ in testing and is tuned for the worst case scenario! If you get a bad batch of fuel it Is effectively tuned for that bad batch unlike other generic which is for power! I think this is a great idea for the budget conscious. But I don't like your chances of finding dodgey ford somewhere! -
A little bit cams are in so just sump and rocker cover which is gettin painted at the moment still have to decide on fuel system injectors, pumps, regulator aftermarket fuel rail or stick with standard so yeah still a bit of work and decisions left! I seriously can't wait to drive it again it's been too long! Have u done anything else with your car been to drags or anything?
-
WOW
-
What exhaust is on that? It sounds unreal I tried to see back through this thread but can't find any info also what turbo is this? Oh and fukin wicked video that is unreal!
-
Hey frank any news on your car I heard it was getting close!
-
Do many ppl on here use vcm? Or is everybody still paying sct? I was going to go sct but couldn't justify spending double the money for nearly same thing! And my bro had one of the sct 1 boxes so all of a sudden it couldn't be tuned and they wanted another 700 even though he already payed 700!
-
Lol@ u
-
Lol so he's gone the long way but he got there it's not a junker what's wrong with it? half the people on here have typhoon front bars (not my cup of tea!) and it is an impressive power figure through a big convertor! Any1 else with those power figures would get congratulated even if it's a bit less than the owner stated! Every1 on here gets these cars for the power 99% have there cars tuned and even MUCH more so it is about power he's got a car that would beat 90% of cars on road but there is some kind of gang mentality on here 1 person hates him every1 does I've never met him never had anything to do with him I ain't been on here long and I dunno if I've missed something but it just seems he's a little bit of a smart ass! Even when he's gone he's talked about I know this will probably start a debate but seems like he one of the only NORMAL ones on here without a stick up there ass there just fords people there not ferraris or Lamborghinis!
-
Lol he's still got bragging rights over alot of other xr6/typhoons lol but he'll probably tell you himself
-
I couldn't get it to work!
-
My bro waited 7 weeks for cooler kit from rapid rang him ever 2-3 days and everytime got told it was getting sent that day actually could have been closer to 8 or 9 weeks
-
So what was your best time in a manual Brian? Any 1 else ran under say a 13 so we can try for top 10 list???
-
I haven't been in an auto yet both me and my brother have manuals! any one want to put there manual times down maybe make just a top 10?
-
Car got towed to JD customs last week they have been nice enough to let me use their workshop one saturday to get motor and tranny back in as it was going to be a bit of trouble to get tranny back in on jack stands lol! To be honest I dunno if engine is even together yet mate havent spoke to them as ive been in queensland I will be back next week so hopefully have some updates!
-
has any1 done a list for manuals ive only found top 4 is there any top 20 or even just 10 if theres not enough manuals out there??
-
yes that is correct if I put a resistor in it will it dim whatever else is on the circuit?? its alright if it is just the traction control light on the circuit but hope there is nothing else connected in there somewhere!! I will try it though
-
Any ideas or am I stuck with bright gauge
-
My cat only lasted about 2 weeks it was a cheap Chinese one my car wouldn't hold above 15 dropped off to 11 up high
-
lol what about some kind of resistor in the circuit?? or maybe I could give it bad earth lol
-
I dont think it has seperate lights it only has power and earth on back not like the other ones described with earth power and dimmer! I just want it a little bit duller as it brighter than interior lights! any ideas??
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.