Jump to content

Cro

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    6,114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cro

  1. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ct=ST&f=5&t=874 Shows how strong it really is
  2. Saw this on one of the other forums I visit: http://www.forums.studiocoast.com/forums/v...topic.php?t=634 For those who don't want to register to see it, here it is:
  3. Cro

    Ford Pda Themes

    Sweet, is that Pocket PC 2002? Looks similar to mine
  4. Cro

    Ford Pda Themes

    I wouldn't mind all of them...are they in colour?
  5. This is the only one I know of.
  6. Cro

    How Old Are You?

    Have you thought of Novated Leasing? I'm male 22 in Sydney and through a NL my insurance is $1000 flat.
  7. Happy Bday!
  8. Well that sucks cause I'm not getting an alarm..
  9. Damn, So if I don't have the alarm I can't get it installed? I would of thought it would work with the normal keypad. I don't mind the windows going up when the keys are taken out, as I never leave the keys in the car when I am not in it and they keys are always in the ignition when I am in it.
  10. I'm not sure about differences with the FPV sunroof (all I know is that FPV install it), others might be able to help there... I tried Dale Ford and had exactly the same problems. Not the best service. I've been through four dealers and I found Peter Warren and City Ford gave the best service. I have ordered a car, and I specified 1st August Delivery, nothing to do with delayed delivery date problems.
  11. Oops, my bad.. :o
  12. I asked Peter Warren to get FPV (as FPV's sunroof closes automatically) to do this to my car, the sales man said he wasn't sure if they could do it but the request would be made.
  13. Shell Optimax, Mobil Synergy 8000, BP Ultimate, Castrol Vortex are 98RON PULP, not 96RON PULP.
  14. I was wondering if anyones windows and sunroof closed automatically when the car is locked? If not can it be wired up to do so?
  15. Cro

    Premium Brakes?

    Interesting...might have to change my order then...
  16. Cro

    Premium Brakes?

    Dont forget, premium brakes need 18" wheels. So you need to option the 18's as well as a spare 18". Also don't forget the cost of tyres on 18" wheels.
  17. Cro

    New Members Thread

    Chris told me about it the day after he put the site up...hence the #4 user number
  18. Cro

    Love The New

    Front page! Good on ya Chris
  19. After lengthy debates apon debates with my wife I have finally put an order in for a XR6Turbo! :D I am getting this on a Novated Lease through Prosperion, and have ordered an Auto, with leather, sun roof, premium sound XR scuff plates, 4 x XR mats, pollen filter and prestige paint. I have opted for 1st August delivery (my wife's choice), and have untill end of Feb to choose a colour. I have Mercury Silver as #1, Narooma Blue as #2, and Citric Acid as #3, so if any one can help me out here....PLEASE! :o PS: 1'st August I take delivery, gives me 29 days to run it in before taking it to the drags on my Birthday!
  20. Cro

    Member Number

    I wonder who RadioBoy is, he beat me to #3 :(
  21. I'd wait. At the moment it will be very hard to get a stacker put in, as well as a bigger screen than the standard sound has. Speakers and amp are nothing to worry about, I'm sure you can get those after market.
  22. Cro

    Premium Brake Package

    Here is another thread on this topic (more info for you)
  23. do you mean "IT WORKS" as for the price...you gotta be kidding Opps, yeah IT WORKS
  24. At this rate I'm glad I'm going on a novated lease... $1000 a year compared to $4100.
  25. In NSW the customised plate fee is $379 anually. You can get other custom ones (eg. XXX-000, XX-0000, XXX-00X) for a once of fee for $180. I think I'll go down that path. In last weeks trading post I saw plates for sale, some ok some crap and others I just couldnt work out. One of them was ITWERX (IT WORKER) selling for like $45,000. Yes that's right for the price of an auto XR6T! (roughly). Just crazy...
×
×
  • Create New...