Jump to content

Cro

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    6,114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cro

  1. Cro

    Opinions Please

    Nice pics mate, love the thickness (or thinness) of the tyre wall with 19's.
  2. Cro

    Opinions Please

    Pic #4
  3. Cro

    Opinions Please

    Pic #3
  4. Cro

    Opinions Please

    Pic #2
  5. Cro

    Opinions Please

    Pic #1
  6. Cro

    Leasing and fuel cards

    I don't know much about the motor charge cards, but if you were to go for a vendor card, I would get one that would suite you. Eg, if you have no bp's in your area and you get a bp card you'll be stuffed Also take into consideration, if you want to use premium, you need to get a card that will suite that need as well.
  7. Good stuff! Can't wait to see it run!
  8. Good idea cvanxr I think I'll do the same
  9. Cro

    Xr 8 Test Drive!

    Fixed Go on, place the order today... not end of the week
  10. WOW!! Wish my wife was that thoughtfull... Lucky Bast... :D
  11. Cro

    Badged

    That is low... Sorry to hear it mate. Hope they didn't damage the paintwork. You can get all the badges from any dealer, I dont know how much the Ford ones cost, but the Turbo badges are $28.
  12. I'd be in for Fishing and BBQ, also the Eastern Creek idea sounds good. I think the Anzac day long weekend would be a good idea for fishing and BBQ. I'll bring the webber!
  13. I went with Prosperion as well, they have top service (my dealer thinks otherwise though), and have helped me out heaps. I am going to be doing about $30,000 a year, will have to re-budget with these current petrol prices though
  14. It's about time!! Now its my turn to look at all your guys pics and drool... Damn women!! they delay everything!!! My wife should be a Ford Dealer...
  15. I'd be happy to help out, only live 30 mins away. But I can't get there before 7pm today...working late. I'm trying to find a digi cam, but if not I can take normal photoes and get them developed.
  16. I got a Blueprint XR6T Prestige paint, Auto, Leather, Sunroof, Premium sound, Mud spats, 4 x XR mats, XR Scuff plates, Pollen filter all for $49,990. No fleet discount (retail price), just a display of barganing power
  17. Not till the 1st of August.... :(
  18. I think I'll just walk over on the day... Don't think my crap box is worth displaying
  19. Cro

    Police Attention

    that's not true... They don't even need to have a radar. All they need to do is follow you for 400m to get a rough idea of your speed and they can book you. This is in NSW anyway. Hope you win Kiwi, that is just plain wrong....cop was probably a crumpledore fan..
  20. Cro

    Drag Race

    Ahem... PICS!!!! I love the XE!! My dream car...just wish I had enough money to do what I want to one..
  21. Are you sure you have paint protection on there? What I mean is, you might of paid for it, but they might not of put it on... On my pulsar I optioned the paint protection, fabric, vynil etc.. They did not put it on, my service guy noticed that it wasnt as it should be. If it has paint protection it shouldnt scratch that easily... If it doesn't, the paint protection vendor should fix you up (respray job and all). If it does, blast the vendor, why the hell isn't it working?
  22. Cro

    Drag Race

    Street racing is illegal, and we do not condone that sort of behaviour here. The track is a different story.. :D
  23. I can't believe it... No pics yet? Nice to meet all you guys...and your beasts!
  24. Name: Ivan Age: 22 Sex m/f: only with females please Location city/state: Sydney (Bankstown to be exact) Occupation: Network Engineer Currently drive: Crapbox Ford 86 4sp manual laser, I hope it lasts me till 1st August.... Married: Yes....for about 1.25 years now. Hobbies: Driving, speeding, overtaking, road rage, computers, insulting customers (I wish), music, oh and a bit of lovin a couple of times a day is a must!
  25. Women hate everything their partners like... Its their way to piss us off...
×
×
  • Create New...