Jump to content

riki83

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by riki83

  1. Yeah mate drilled. Tunehouse tuned the car and that's the injectors they use. They have found them to be alot better.
  2. Hey Dillz, The siemens didn't seem to really flow well and had alot of stalling and rough idling on them. After more tuning the car wasn't too bad but when I jumped in power to what I currently have my fuel consumption was also up. Using the high flowed injectors, my consumption is back to what it was when I had 350 mark, 9.8/100 highways and 13/100 city. My average is round 11/100
  3. I'm hoping to get above 550rwkw with the next setup which will actually max out that turbo but don't want to have a laggy turbo and 550rwkw is my limit!! I got to the 350 mark for round 5G depending what you use and if you install some
  4. I got mine high flowed by garett in melbourne and MTQ in Sydney done the rest. Cost me round $2500. Ive got a built engine by atomic performance but there are guys on here with 400 mark. I'd go surge tank with pump, cooler, 4"dump 5"cat 4" system, I am using my stock injectors high flowed as siemens 60lb weren't great, CAI, valve springs should be right I think. Anyone else got something to add on? What are you after mate?
  5. Comp housing, comp wheel, flapper valve, actuator, ported. running 426rwkw with this done with 18psi actuator on 19psi. This will be for sale shortly, done 3700kms on it so far going to a gt4094 with new manifold etc.
  6. hey cam any more info on your new mods?
  7. Click the link and you'll see it on there. Think they are taking deposits of 50%. Wish I could go to this as the rivalry would be pretty cool but have a dyno day on.
  8. 12.2 @ 120mph 2.2 60foot ZF ute with 20's and 245 KU 19s 426rwkw
  9. didnt you buy hiro's turbo
  10. 12.2@120mph in the work horse with 20's and running 245/35/20 KU19s
  11. when your out next let me know and ill come down too.
  12. Ok so I cant create a new thread! lmao bugger.. so instead lets work out dates and locations.. Locations Silverwater Rd Boat Ramps Homebush Back Streets Liverpool KK's Gonga Lighthouse Kiama Blowhole Whatever else comes up? Dates: Fri 30 July Sat 31 July Fri 6 Aug Sat 7 Aug Fri 13 Aug Sat 14 Aug Etc Etc Etc Put your name down for what you prefer: 1: 4DZILR - Silverwater Rd Boat Ramps Fri 30th July 2. riki83 - any where except 7th, 14th, 28th august
  13. TAlk to Karl from Hiro Performance as he gets them at a really good price.
  14. I know he has been practicing out olympic park
  15. I'm n zilr, when you purposing a date?
  16. Never going to see it anyway my man
  17. Nice work Blake, look forward to seeing it again soon. How's those tyres holding up
  18. I reckon we flood his inbox with hate mail!!! LOL Slymeat that is obviously wheel nm??
  19. I love this!!! a cool off......I think you'll have it Kev
  20. HEy mate your sort of the same set up as myself. I ran a 12.2 in drive with TC on and no real stall. That was the best I could do as 3/4 track my rear flung out and I was in the other lane then sideways up the middle trying to hold on. I've found a launch in second and then a knock back into drive and let it go but no full throttle and half to 3/4 for the full run. I went from 16 to 12.2 so pretty happy
  21. Hahaha tie him up and stick em in the back of the ute. These could go on forever. Better run another and I'll bring my two bar mounted ones
  22. Life time ban and a shot each at a paintball!!!
  23. MAte if I was you I would get your stockers high flowed. Went from siemens 60lbs back to the stockers high flowed and car runs alot smoother and better fuel consumption. Actually I'm still running the same l/100 at 330rw to now. Sydney based??
  24. Anyone want to have a photoshoot of there car???? PM me for details ASAP
×
×
  • Create New...