Jump to content

BF_F6Shockwave

Member
  • Posts

    444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BF_F6Shockwave

  1. anyone goin to WSID tomorow night?
  2. [quote name='Mr. Cyphon' date='19 January 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1263895438' post='972535'] I'll take a set of white ones too thanks mate. Got your account details from another member so will put the money through now. [/quote] sorry I only jut saw this thread today, if I havent missed the boat I'll grab a white set
  3. LOL
  4. your sellin it seroiusly, what r u gonna get after that
  5. the only thisng that will mess it up now is if it rains on saturday and murphy's law it will (my last name is murphy LOL) also called into Blacktrack to say G'day to justin and start workinn on my 2010 budget (car is on a lease and I can get all the mods included as "maintenance" on the lease) While I was there I saw a very familiar looking blacl XR6T LOL you really dont like your car do you mitch poor thing spends more time in there than on the road LOL
  6. Anyone else from Newy headin down to WSID next sat night
  7. I run with an open face one I bought off ebay brand new with latest standard for about $50
  8. not sure if I'm gonna be hittin Kandos at the moment, had a few people that were coming with me pull out now so I'm not keen on doin the weekend alone. if I dont go I will probably go to the WSID meet on sat night (23rd)
  9. anyone fron newcastle lookin at going to the Kandos show in a couple of weeks?
  10. same for me im playin golf with my old man
  11. weather is supposed to be a bit better next weekend, and the bay is always a good preve in the holidays LOL
  12. u beat me too it mate I was gonna suggest the same the weather is gonna be sh*t
  13. love ya work mitch, lookin forward to sunday
  14. yeah sounds ok mate
  15. sounds good, might do some planning on google maps today and pick out a few routes then we can decise on which way to go. Ok now for a list of attendee's (copy & paste the list & add your name to it ) BF_F6Shockwave - Aaron - Foreshore
  16. I'd been looking forward to headin down last night for a long time as I cant make the wednesday nite meets due to work, then I go and stuff my neck on thursday morning, went to physio twice to try and fix it up but it was still way too stiff yesterday arvo anyways how was the night?? was there many there?? any standout cars??
  17. good call mate ... any cruise mods wanna set a new topic for this?
  18. checked the dates ... im free that weekend accomodation prices look good .... thinkin of a game of golf at Bonneville for any golfers who are lookin at comin its 20 mins down the road from Valla I'm just waitin for confirmation from a mate and I will be makin a booking
  19. I'll have talk to the mate at work who comes from out there and find out a good route
  20. ok so how bout something along these lines: 10am meet at the foreshore, depart - 10.15am to hexham 10.45am Hexham Hungry Jacks - 11.00am depart (its at the intersection of pacific hwy & new england hwy for any maitland & port stephens attendee's) travel to hunter valley gardens for lunch & water golf just need to work out which route to take, straight up john renshaw drive is the normal way but its not the best road.
  21. yep that sounds like he plan
  22. more the merrier mate
  23. Yeah I dont think I will her boyfriend would not be cool with that LOL (divorced about 18 months ago) might bring a mate along with me, and I dont see any drama's if people want to bering a wife/girlfriend/mate or whatever floats your boat
  24. I reckon meet about 10am-11am and find a nice route to get out there,then have some lunch and then whack the crap outa some little white balls. a guy from work lives out tht way and he w all the good back roads he going to draw up a map for me in the next day or two. meeting place could be somewhere easy to meet up, car park next to hungry jacks at hexham ???????
×
×
  • Create New...