Jump to content

timmy

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by timmy

  1. tab what is the part no. on these unidens I am supposed to get wholesale price?
  2. Northfield at Nundah do quite good work
  3. timmy

    First Fault?

    Mate Robbie at Nielsen Auto Electrics might be able to help. Hes a pretty good auto leccy Timmy
  4. ERROR Hmmm note the Ecotech V6 badge I think they wanted me to have a run with them also RFLMAO
  5. Hey all Its just starting to annoy me that my bumpers are slightly darker than the rest of the car! Has anyone else noticed this? mine is sensation and all the pictures I take just wont show it. Have asked other people and they say dont worry to hard to fix :( IMO it should have been right before hand. Or have they been resprayed? Timmy
  6. fg still dont get it :(
  7. Dealer made a point of showing me mine was there also!! Tool kit ????????
  8. Hope this works Timmy
  9. Your Narva globes are ADR approved and therefore legal Timmy
  10. Ironman I think you will find that the dealers do not stock anything other than base models. I had to wait 6 weeks for my ute to be built!!(tech pack, lux pack) mind you when the time comes you will appreciate the car more Who did you get yours through? Timmy
  11. I think you need to discuss joining a business plan as they treat resi pretty crap from my dealings
  12. Im not to pissed with father in law as I know who was driving it and he should know fking better. The thing that pisses me is its not big enough to warrant fixing(company car damage = $1000 maybe) claim = + premiums & excess Sorry company car means I didnt pay for it. The only thing I do is drive it however its still my baby
  13. Company owned by Father in law Ie Fixing it will come from my profits. Hence my anger!!!!
  14. Went over to straddie for 2 days come back and the boss(father in law) has borrowed the FG and let someone else drive it. I come home and drive to the shops in it and this is what I find!!!!! Apart from being pissed off what can I do?? sorry Just needed to vent my anger!!!!! Timmy
  15. koopers that's how youse spell it init?
  16. jail = no beer!
  17. ice hahn anyone got better?
  18. grolsh
  19. fosters
  20. darwin stubbie
  21. well done
  22. I think we are stuffed now no veg starts with u
  23. can you keep up onboost?
  24. um turbo.vixen radish??? please explain
  25. timmy
×
×
  • Create New...