Jump to content

timmy

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by timmy

  1. Just bought one of these http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/17/zgpax-s5-android-4-0-smartwatch-features-a-dual-core-processor-a-sim-card-slot/ looks the goods but will it work?
  2. Saw this when traveling in a mates van today
  3. Producers have announced they will continue with the 2 fast movie Paul Walker was filming. The are however changing the name to 2 fast, 2 fatalities
  4. On the first day of Christmas god gave to me...... Paul Walkers charred Porsche GT
  5. What's flexible, and leaves a hooker broke? Me, sucking my own c0ck
  6. 99% of men are unable to give themselves blow jobs. The other 1% are too busy to be reading this
  7. Good call dags I liked
  8. http://www.webburgr.com/before-after-lsd/ Interesting....
  9. Does it mean I 4 mackay or I am ky? Seen in mackay
  10. Nigella Lawson, off her tits, snorting coke? Don't care. Nigella Lawson, snorting coke, off her tits? You have my attention.
  11. See what I did their?
  12. Too much on your plate too keep up with world affairs dags? And when did your powers get increased from sig nazi to sig and grammer nazi? :-P
  13. I guess we've now found out the real reason why Nigella is often heard yelling " Charlie, Charlie where's my Charlie"
  14. ^^too skinny
  15. Ads for pills to make your d1ck bigger. Why can't someone invent something to make the box smaller....cause I keep getting hit when I use lemon juice
  16. Rocky airport, even the lounge is sh*t
  17. Rain why can't it happen at night and not during the day when I have to get in and out of the car
  18. Hardcore
  19. Diver
  20. My apologies, pic was taken 12 months ago. But it does show that the *beep* will do anything for a photo
  21. Nose job?
  22. Bro
  23. There are some p1ss funny posts on his wall though
  24. This happened shp! Feel like giving them feedback that he is violating our community standards here in qld
×
×
  • Create New...