Jump to content

timmy

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by timmy

  1. was wondering if any of you blokes can help me, am trying to find a list of all xtrata mines QLD and NSW any suggestions on where to look? Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
  2. How late were they with pazzo's pizza last night? http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/shots-fired-at-awardwinning-woodstock-pizza-shops-in-brunswick-fitzroy-north-essendon/story-e6frg6n6-1226750050823
  3. Anyone know anything about sh1tty renaults. I have the pleasure of driving one for a week
  4. Am in radelaide at chrissy so can cuddle you then. And why no answer to last mms?
  5. I think we need to give buff a big cuddle
  6. Fluff is the better driver?
  7. Not counting though?
  8. There was a so called lawyer on here the other week, he was probably your best bet. BTW how many gobble gobbles have you had this arvo Buffy?
  9. why all the hate @ buff? sometimes the best doors open in the strangest places.
  10. A good salesman can command those $
  11. Trent!
  12. Freezer and fluff have sore throats.....is there a link j@?
  13. Trying to motivate getting out of the motel in bilo atm. I am looking forward to the feed tonight though, best restaurant in all my away trips is in emerald
  14. Thanks for reminding me about my drive today... Pics anyone?
  15. Anyone know where to get a decent feed in rocky? Cos leagues club is getting bad.
  16. Nearly there
  17. crap = evidence(dna) Milk= betterer option.... No residue and takes a couple of days to take effect + free if working in supermarkets.
  18. That's gonna leave some bad marks
  19. Have now got rid of the wet skoda's and hopefully the dags to!
  20. I had wet Skodas in my pants yesterday bring back Dillz and VOT now Free
  21. Sounds like something a vicar would drive bring back Dillz and VOT now Free
  22. Skoda superb Edit: del Sig after last farkin update.
  23. People who get something fixed( or other scenarios) Then collect goods and..... " I know a fair bit about ( insert problem here ) and you have not done it right. " Well wanker why the fark didn't you do it yourself in the first place. This sh*t is annoying me more everyday I am starting to think I am turning into buff!
  24. Perhaps seek the advice of someone in the legal profession. Oh dear...
×
×
  • Create New...