Jump to content

shadyxr

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shadyxr

  1. Ooops, should have said FPR not FPV
  2. Heres the page with article.
  3. Read an article in Motorsport enews on Tuesday. FPV are set to start building the 1st Orion V8 Supercar for evaluation by Avesco/Tega. It appears they have been working closely with Ford on development.
  4. You should have kicked Kelly out of the driver seat for the trip from airport. He's got a habbit of running into things.
  5. Sorry to hijack this but what about some pics and scale boats. My toy is just under a metre long, powered by modified whipper snipper motor (Homelite 30cc) Pics attached.
  6. If it's not showing electrical faults or storing history codes relating to faults maybe you need to start looking for a mechanical issue. Could be valve spring/s, although you would think this would show up down low also.
  7. Just had another look. Upper and lower power steer coolers. Tried replacing clamps ?
  8. Not sure about that. I have Feb 2003 Ba and I can only see the lower cooler which does a loop and is located just below the IC. I thought this was for the auto ??
  9. Have you tried the stock Ford tune ?
  10. Cam we add another option button for the vote. Perhaps "Fark Him" button.
  11. Hella part. I spent hours tracking it down. Have scanned and attached FYI
  12. I have the part number for XR lamps. Not sure if they are the same. Might pay to call a couple of dealers and get part number for both. Hella Part for XR is 9.1113.01 Fog Lamp Insert White FF200. Suits 1113W Cost me about $65. Same one fits both sides. I also got a set of Terry fog lamp covers for about $40 to try and protect them.
  13. Did mine 3 years ago and still ok.
  14. Hope the airbags worked
  15. Could be the pressure switch. Might pay to get a readout done at a dealer to check for history codes.
  16. I used the Zaino clay bar and show car polish + gloss enhancer. I'ts the ducks guts IMO. Have you tried the Zaino website for stockists ?
  17. Here we go again !! Think I got it right.
  18. This will not make any difference to the outcome so make of it what you will. Skaife has been playing the smoke and mirrors game. I can confirm he has changed company names on at least 8 times. Skaife Racing P/L previously Askise P/L Skaife Enterprises P/L previously Spuncrew P/L Skaife Holdings P/L- Wyong Tyre Service P/L Skaife Sports P/L - Expensive Daewoo Racing Team etc etc etc. His company is limited by shares which consist of 2 shares purchased for $1 each. Have attached extract from ASIC if you care to read.
  19. Might get one for da lawn mower.
  20. Go buy some Zano Brothers products or equivalent and do it yourself. I had the waxguard done and found it needed to be topped up with waxguard polish by hand polishing anyway after a couple of years. I have done mine with Zano and am very happy with the results.
  21. Hey WTF. The Phoon in the pic is same colour as rubbish bin.
  22. Another update from this weekend. Ambrose started 14th and finished 10th. He had a spin during the race but kept it off the wall. Also led for 1 lap after safety car period. Still holds 5th place in championship and is the leading rookie. Great stuff.
  23. Does anyone beileve it will happen. I doubt it. They have had 4 months already to fiddle the books. A load of
  24. Iv'e had a Dell D610 for over 12 months now. No problems.
  25. For those interested. This extract from Ambrose website. A true champion on the way to the top in USA lets hope. The Australian currently lies equal fifth in the NASCAR Busch Series standings and is the equal leader of the Raybestos Rookie of the Year award with ex-Formula One driver Juan Pablo Montoya. Ambrose will race in familiar territory this weekend at the 1.5-mile Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Not only did Ambrose perform well at the recently reconfigured speedway in the preseason test at the venue on February 5-6, the two-time Australian V8 Supercar champion also raced at the venue in last year’s NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series event, where he netted a strong seventh place finish and lead 12 laps.
×
×
  • Create New...