Jump to content

Robbo

Member
  • Posts

    249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robbo

  1. Got mine about 1 month ago and have done around 2450 and I'm still luvvin it !!!
  2. Glad you put these picks up as I can use them as evidence. I have the Sports Wheel as pictured but the dealer was adamant it was the Momo. I was charged the Momo price. Hmmmm ... Let me see ... What will I get ... Mud Spats ... XR Mats !! :-)
  3. I would say that once they hook the car up to the computer, they'd know a fair bit about what went on there. So ... the bottom line is .... Will it affect warranty ??
  4. Love the Turbo vs SS report. I need to send that one to my SS shod brother.
  5. I love driving. For me it is a bit of an escape so I really want to DRIVE the car. It has to be a manual.
  6. Robbo

    User Names

    My name is Rob and when I was at school, my best mates were Stevo, Johnno, Davo and Glenno.
  7. Nice one cralli ... Can't beat the Phantom in all its glory. I'll be adding a heavy duty tow pack soon.
  8. Robbo

    Car Genders

    This one has me thinking hard. Part of me wants to think male cause of the muscle and testosterone. Female because of the smooth ride.... Yeah ... She's a female .... with BALLS !! lol
  9. I'm the same .... Haven't got my pics yet !!!
  10. Beautiful mate !!!
  11. Nice pics mate ... Especially the Phantom. I have an XR6T in Phantom but the XR8 looks awesome. I just HOPE I don't feel the same way when I bought my XLS AU 6 cylinder ute. After about 6 months I'd wished I got the 8. I doubt that will be the case this time.
  12. Well done mate. Very sleek
  13. Yeah ... I would agree on the sunroof .... Get a Ford one if you really want one. As per the speedo recalibration ... I don't think I've owned a car yet that has a spot on speedo reading so it really shouldn't matter too much. I wanted 18s but beggars couldn't be choosers in my case. The Phantom on offer had 17s. I like the idea of being able to pick a nice set of 18s when I'm ready.
  14. That sounds like the base price before on roads, dealer delivery etc.
  15. We need a sub club for the Phantoms !! :-)
  16. I just checked mine and they look to be perfect. No problems that I can see.
  17. That is going to be one nice XR6T Mark.
  18. Mate, Like everyone else, those photos gave me a knotty feeling in my stomach. As a fellow owner of a Phantom, I sincerely hope YOU are the one to catch these prix and that your car is fully restored to all its glory. Keep us informed.
  19. Six weeks was quick ... but can anyone top mine ? ... Saw it Saturday .. paperwork, trade-in valuation and deposit Saturday afternoon. Driving my Phantom on Monday !! Should've bought a lottery ticket. Nice car btw. Mercury Silver is a fantastic colour.
  20. Love the Mercury Silver !!! Fantastic !!!
  21. Good advice all round. I'll drop mine back at 3000kms then go for the 15000.
  22. I just registered at www.myford.com.au and guess what ?!?! ... it gives you a reminder date for your service after 15000kms. Why is this ? No mention of 3000km service there.
  23. I asked my Salesman, after he showed me the service centre, "Do I bring it in at 1500kms ?". He said it was 15,000kms. That can't be right. When is the first scheduled service for the XR6T ?
  24. That is interesting because it was suggested to me to get a Turbo Timer and I let it idle before turning off and usually drive at an idle for about a minute when leaving. I'll follow this up cause it is a pain in the butt.
  25. Top one Lionheart Enjoy !!
×
×
  • Create New...