Jump to content

Mr X

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr X

  1. yep very nice
  2. I dont have a portable bbq so a pub sounds good Sounds like the go!No portable bbq here either
  3. You're still with us Voy!Hello there!Edit=more power,better driveability(overboost and stalling eliminated)and possibly better fuel economy.Its a recalibration of the original Ford computer software for more consistent and better performance rather than an add on like an exede or unichip which tries to fool/over- ride the original software.Very roughly that's how I understand it but the more tech minded like Bruce and Shifty could explain it more accurately
  4. Dynowog (Nick) has a deal for SA members if anyone is interested. Edit for $1297.00 ,free custom tune and dyno time $100.00.Getting the V8 done and Vik's getting the Turbo done.Need 4 cars in SA to keep that price.A couple of guys in the rural areas may be interested too?Please reply asap if you're interested.
  5. Mr X

    Red And White

    Stripes Yes,I like them.Grille no,original colour or maybe white to be different.But if you like it,more power to you!
  6. beeootiful
  7. What? The XR8? I wish! No I mean the brains of the outfit.The good lady wife
  8. yep and bringing the better half. Viks coming too I believe
  9. Sounds like you need a new challenge Craig.The V8 sounds like the bigger challenge,but will it be quicker in the long run than the turbo?
  10. Falcon GT club of Australia site has most of the old colours in" info"- paint codes XY Wild Violet XA Wild Plum Wild Violet XB Metallic Mulberry Moff,you're right wild plum is pretty close!
  11. Yeah mines a *beep* ute Errr sorry about that,could have been more diplmatic,must have been having a bad day Ironically the boys on site call my ute the Gay Car -too pretty for work they reckon.
  12. Silver Slug and Fat Arse
  13. I think the sad part is that you can still see the original smooth VT in th C pillar glass area and I think that the VT(11) was a far better looking car than the VZ.Any of those vents functional on the HSV?Sv6 does look better but still looks like a VT with its arse cut of on a funny angle with a chainsaw and a magna arse stitched on
  14. Sounds good.Hope the weather is going to be kind.
  15. Read your post about Nizedit,very impressive Peter .Should be a rush now!Theres some pretty strong cars here amongst the SA crew
  16. Work is a four letter word Bruce! Those six numbers just won't come up!Which way are we heading on the Barossa cruise Al?Any word on the Cruise controller job?Will we need a 3 legged portable bbq or two or use a barbie in a reserve or park?Are we going to do a little wine tasting?I'm bringing the co pilot just in case! MODS WE NEED A NEW CRUISE CONTROLLER! ALLAN/BATurb HAS ASKED TO BE THE NEW CRUISE CONTROLLER AND RECEIVED NO REPLIES! AN ON GOING SAGA FOR 2 OR 3 WEEKS NOW.SEVERAL ENQUIRIES AND PM'S TO THE APPROPRIATE PEOPLE BY AL HAS ACHEIVED ZILCH! IS SERVER SPACE THAT VALUABLE?NUMEROUS THREADS EXIST IN OTHER STATES BUT ONLY ONE HERE.
  17. We always had our bub in the middle incase the car was hit in the side.Also if travelling with the sun on one side she wouldn,t get fried and the vents from the air cond front and rear could be directed at the capsule.Kerbside if you change to a side location.Saw a woman taking a baby out of a capsule on the drivers side,nearly a double fatality from passing traffic Congrats on the addition to the tribe
  18. Aaah you young fella's Hot pink XU 1's,Magenta Charger R/T E 38's,Mulberry XB GT coupes...............you just couldn't look gay in any of those!Yeah I know,heres me in an undercoat car.........(Rapid if I was 10 years younger!)Wait and see,I'm betting it'll catch on.
  19. Looks a bit like XB 1973-76 'Mulberry'.Should look good on the GT with white or silver stripes.
  20. yep
  21. Sorry Al I'm unavailable Sunday morning,a long standing arrangement to live up to.Any other time normally. The Barossa sounds good.A very definite yes! Bbq lunch too?
  22. Hmmmmm a bit too much rolling resistance there Craig,it wouldn't help your cause.Hitting the anchors over the line could be scary,like Rikkenen in Germany last night.Do the old school V8's still run crossplies at the front with 50 psi?Surprised that none of the officials noticed it.
  23. Very professional pics Aeron,well done! Ambrose says he's going to China to eat rice wtf??????? I suspect he'll be eating CL's dust!
  24. At this stage,yes.Where we going Al?Any news on the CC job?Seems a bit long winded,maybe a pm to Geea might help?
  25. its just plain wrong.... guilty or not the sentence is fricken ridiculous for what was found in her bags..... Better of being a terrorist mastermind over there... then you just get a couple of years. EXACTLY RIGHT Glen;bomb a nightclub full of overseas tourists in Bali and kill and maim as many as you like and if you're a local(and a Muslim?) you get 2 years. Is she guilty?....maybe.Does she deserve 20 years?No way.Bali- for the second good reason...Just don't go!
×
×
  • Create New...