Jump to content

Henz

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    9,946
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by Henz

  1. How hard is it to install yourself? And if you dont mind how much with the new housing?
  2. Henz

    Rip Hsv Ebay Ad

    the body kit was all genuine, it was closer to 330rwkw and that's through a stally.the cooler was a custom job. RIP HSV used to be my fav xr. doubt anyone will pay 10k for this though hes better off wrecking it out
  3. good call Matty
  4. power, you have those heavy 20s, do you want to spend more just to be beaten by a stock T?
  5. I fitted my V2 D&D kit and threw it on a dyno, the AFRs were in the 14s from idle through to redline. But I also drove around witrh it fitted for 2 months and my motor didnt go bang
  6. that's bluepower CAI, can still use stock airbox but the bluepower ones sound awesome
  7. BAs can still push 350rwkw BFs just over 400 is pushing it I think???
  8. was working near caroline springs today and spotted RIPHSV in the morning and TBARRA in the arve. RIPHSV plates started the Expensive Daewoo lovers off for the day. Also a silver fg xr8 with a decent exhaust, fried its 20s past us 5 or 6 times.
  9. I Had 2 12" R-Types in my BA mk2 XR6 ute, one behind each seat, and the amp in the centre. Couldnt put the seat all the way back but I dont anyway. And pulled 137DB
  10. Good work Dylan I cant see you stopping there though
  11. Henz

    Xr6 Power

    I think its roughly 350rwkw, give or take Depending on supporting mods etc *waits for BF owner to open thread and start whinging*
  12. 191 (BA 4 Speed Auto) Then a sad 235rwkw with a custom edit (8psi held back by v/springs) Now 299.6@12
  13. Was just looking through pics and found some pics of some of my old cars and thought I would share. I'm only 21 and owned my current T since 19, so I've done well not to get bored of this one. 1st up 2005 Ba Mk2 Xr6 Ute Silhouette Hard cover Debadged 2x 12" Alpine type R's 1x Alpine m1000 Alpine R type 5x7's front and back There are some vid's of it on youtube but dont know if I should post? 2nd 03 XR6T Sedan ghey 5 speed Cheap 17s Was wrote off by a good mate after 3 or 4 months of owning it 3rd s14 200sx Engine: SR20 ENGINE PARTS; been rebuilt by DRIFTKING at geebung, cp forged pistons and rods block bored and honed port and polished tomei head gasket heavy duty valve springs TURBO, ECU AND FUEL SYSTEM garrett 35/40 R turbo custom high mounted manifold tial 38mm wastegate with screamer oil catch can aluminium radiator blitz bov (plumbed back) MOTEC M400 an motec multi stage boost controller ( set between 10 and 17psi) battery installed in boot sard 650cc injectors 1.0l surge tank bosch external fuel pump and walbro in tank 3" turbo back exhaust, with 4" genie cannon probably more iv forgot oh well u get the jist Suspension: super lows and the rear has been set up for drag, with resonably soft rates so it squats and hooks up pretty good. Wheels: 19inch gv2s, Modifications: EXTERIOR resprayed in House Of Colour Kandy tangerine URAS bodykit from monkey warehouse shaved door handles,(doors open on poppers) bootlid, aerial, side indicators, clear LED tailights 19" gv2 Stereo Audio / Visual: INTERIOR AND STEREO blitz turbo timer blitz boost gauge( bar) blitz oil pressure gauge drift gearknob JVC EXAD dvd headeck mtx 6" splits (in front) epsilon 6" splits (in back) 2x audiobahn 12" subs 1x epsilon 1200w amp 1x car audio 1000w amp capacitator Estimated Power: 12.2 at 114 on street tires 17 psi 98octane 464rwp on c16 4th 73 mazda savanna 808 super deluxe coupe Stock as a rock Leather interior Chopped springs RX3 Nose cone RX3 Tail lights
  14. Yea we still havent got round to the brakes, so hopefully this weekend or next weekend. My little Bro just brought an XR6 and needed a Fog light for his roadworthy, so I lent him one' but pulled both out so it didn't look odd. That we he cant argue when I borrow his 20's I'll wait and see how the 4" sounds, I want mine to bellow under noise
  15. Theres a bloke with an e series I met one night with a BA T motor He was using an Autronic to run it, but it meant going back to a throttle cable
  16. Cheers guys
  17. Hey guys, thought ild finally throw some pics of my T up. Tell me what you think Engine: Rapid systems V2 D&D; Plazmaman plenum Plazmaman end tanks on Rapid cooler 2 1/2" Hot Side piping 3" Cold side piping 4" Intake 4" KnN Filter PW Battery Relocation Kit Fullriver drycell Bosch 968s Walbro intank Exhaust: Centre muffler out Have a 4 1/2 Hurricane cat waiting to go in Suspension: Sl's Front and Rear Rear soon to go lower Wheels: Stock 18s Undecided on a set of stupidly expensive works or Sexspec 20/22s Modifications: De-spoilered BF Tail lights Tint Stereo Audio / Visual: Pole Position Tripod Autometer Cobalt Oil Temp " " Pressure Speco Boost gauge Estimated Power: 299.6rwkw/400/1rwkw @ 12psi Im sure it will make over 300rwkw on a different dyno but meh, getting the 4 1/2 Cat and surgy installed soon and retune at 15/16psi Future plans -Slotted rotors and new pads (Next weekend) -Decent exhaust (Nizpro maybe???) -Built auto & Stally
  18. Yep, I live in melbourne and drive my T everywhere, been stopped for a few breath tests and never had a problem I have a QLD licence though, but it should all be the same
  19. I have the tripod and autometer cobalts, the gauges are easy to read I used to have a dual pod and its basically the same.
  20. No What Gate did you go with?
  21. oh noes I hope this doesnt catch on in other states
  22. Henz

    Your First Car?

    My first car was a Sep 05 BA Mk2 XR6 ute, in silhouette. Saved hard and brought it brand new. 5 diffs, 2 power steering pumps, tail shaft, wheelbearings, everything f*cked up on that thing. sold it after less than 12 months with less than 10 xxx km'x.
  23. I would fork out a couple of hundred more for the plazmaman one in classifieds, But, My neighbour has a snort kit on his EF and it all seems like good gear
  24. Henz

    Offsets

    So +32 front and +20 rears will be the best?
×
×
  • Create New...