Jump to content

Henz

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    9,946
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by Henz

  1. my mate shanes T, check the dish on the rear
  2. yea that's what it turned out to be, thanks
  3. I like the clean look of big alloys, heres a pretty average pic of mine
  4. hey everyone I drove a mates xr6t today its auto, 03 model, maybe 100 xxx kms anyway, as the story goes, he went into a shop to grab something, I sat in the car listening to the radio, everything else was off as he was walking over I started the car, but after about 30 seconds it randomly died when he startd the car it idled at 2000plus rpm for maybe 10 seconds then sat at 1300rpm. he gav the throttle a little dab and the revs jumped to 4000 plus rpm then slowly came back down anyway as we were driving off he said it was like trying to pull away and building speed by itself, then after maybe 1km the engine light came on, he lost all power and it died. we checked the fluids and they seemed fine, gave it a few minutes, restarted it and it seemed ok? anybody had this problem or can offer any help??
  5. it could also be your coils, is it only doing it when it comes on boost, or when it comes under load?
  6. 1st ute; 05 ba mk2 xr6 black traded on 2nd 03 xr6 turbo manual sedan- writen off by a mate toyota chaser mk2 398rwhp swapped for r33 gtr 280 kw@all4 sold and got 200sx all show and 464rwhp@23/24 psi c16 sold and got the next two 1973 rx3 coupe 2004 xr6 turbo
  7. mine's 04 and just rolled over 64 xxxkm's, I thought that was pretty low but doesnt seem to be judging by^^^
  8. my last ride 464 rwhp@23psi it got me from a to b
  9. Henz

    New Members Thread

    Hey guys, been a member for a little while but never posted, I drive an 04 xr6t sedan, I started with an 05 xr6 ute brand new when I was 17, then traded it on a 05 manual xr6t sedan and I was in love...then an ex mate wrote it off, so after a brief love affair with nissan (33gtr and 464rwhp 200sx) im back in a falcon and constantly dreaming about what to do next im loving all the info on the site as well, very helpfull!! looking forward to going on some cruises with other xr6t owners
  10. were do u order them from? anybody got a link?
×
×
  • Create New...