Jump to content

mic

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,725
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mic

  1. mic

    Buying Land

    Rocket investment loans with westpac work. It is a good time to buy not to sell. Remember that when purchasing. Better to buy with cash if you have.
  2. Got a courtesy call and they asked how the service was.I said nothing. I was just about to go ballistic but it was a lady on the phone and she knew nothing, wasn't her fault. I just never returned.
  3. Heatwrap will always work over that engine cause its so hot. You can make the pod filter setup like sashas yourself by modifying a piece of 45 silicon hose and hacking up the standard piece of plastic that goes from cross to turb. You will need to have the bend in the cross replicated and custom made though - to go from throttle bod to the rubber pipe.
  4. My monza worked fine and stopped my car pinging.
  5. Incredible. I got my car from poo ford in springwood (Q ford). My car broke down at 900 klms cause of the wiring harness from the fuel pump (rectified by myself). They said fine we have one here and will install it on the 5000klm serv. They didnt have it to install on the day, put 1 ltr 2 much oil, left all clips off air box, didnt do the expansion tank up tight dipstick was half out. Never been back.
  6. BF mk2 onwards and all f6 models are safe for around 400rwkw. I would not push a ba or f past 330. Still its unpredictable, a car can blow up on stock power levels depending on the tune. There are ba turbos making 380 plus rwkw. The first thing in the engine you would replace is the conrods. It just depends on how much power you want, how reliable you want your car to be and how much you want to spend.
  7. Maybe bleed your clutch if you have an aftermarket one and use castrol tranzmax z auto fluid in your gearbox. Im not too sure about your reverse lights though. If it was me I would follow the wires back.
  8. After sales service would have to be 0. Honest that's the best I can do.
  9. Agreed. Replacing the actuator spring only allows you to run higher boost at lower rpm. Not more power overall. Replacing or high flowing the exhaust housing on the turb then allows more gas to escape which equals more power.
  10. Yeah I think its a good edition if you are keeping the stock cross over. Cheaper than a plenum etc etc. Whatever turns you on.
  11. $1200 will get you a full system (installed yourself). And welcome mate !!
  12. My ute makes 340.2rwkw on 16psi @5000rpm and onwards. At 2000rpm it makes 160rwkw on just under 5psi. But the turbo was completely standard. To utilize the big pipes, I would have needed all the turbo mods. that's when the big pipes really would have showed they are beneficial. But the reason I fitted bigger pipes was to reduce engine stress as I have standard internals. And no, I did not lose pressure with the big pipes but its a flatter curve with no spikes.
  13. that's incredible mate. Have seen you in gold coast.
  14. Of course, but just make sure with tab.
  15. What a weapon 4 n/a. good stuff.
  16. I put 3 inch hot side piping on mine and on the generic tune it done nothing. But the dyno said differently and my tuner said that everything was flowing way 2 well for the standard turbo and hardware. On 4.7 psi im still making 160rwkw. Replacing the ubp will make the biggest difference of all as the standard is so restrictive.
  17. mic

    New Moderator

    Oooh big bad moderator. Congrats mate !!
  18. Unopened
  19. HEY, take the turbo oil screen out asap !
  20. Skylines are quick and light. You would have to have more power in the t.
  21. Will explain in full detail with diagram on the cruise.
  22. Just get one of the site sponsors to tune it dude.
  23. LOL
  24. Someone wrote a giant h on the top of my car though, now helicopters everywhere are trying to land on me.
×
×
  • Create New...