Jump to content

XR64LT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    678
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XR64LT

  1. nice, was it just me or did it need a good clean?
  2. By any chance was this on the back of a tilt tray the other day going down cumberland hwy? IC was all mounted up.
  3. have you spoken to atomic, I seen him today when I picked up some arp bolts, seems like a nice bloke and knows what he's talking about. And going off his site 698 BF long motor for $12.650.
  4. XR64LT

    Ba Brake Issue

    had this issue ever since I got my car from day 1, changed discs, calipers, flushed lines, new abs module and I was going to get my tailshaft AND NOW YOU SHOW ME THIS
  5. Money does all the talking these days.
  6. If my C4 is in and tuned by then count me in for sure 200%. Leo
  7. Street Fords??
  8. Did you run the MT's on the standard BA wheels?
  9. Why dont FPV/Ford make there own set of 20's, those wheels looks so small on the GT, never the less still looks hot congrats
  10. just a little something else I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg0-pA_e2gA
  11. Guess I'll have a go when mine BA is all sorted, What are we trying to beat? Leo
  12. Recieved the C4 package today guys, I will do a full write up in the coming weeks as I have quite abit of work on at the moment so no time to install box just as of yet. Thanks again SLASH pleasure to deal with. Leo
  13. enjoy
  14. And that's what ive done full write up in the coming weeks.
  15. Depends where you go mate, roughly from $600-$1200 depending if you have the hand controller or not too
  16. Just wanting to know who has went from a 4spd to a c4. What happens to the electrical side of things, and whether you've had to take the centre console out to put a ratchet in.
  17. when I first opened the page looked like he was taking a sh*t
  18. Watch this space guys
  19. mate im a plumber, whats it do??
  20. just had a look at atomics website, flex plates are $650 holy moly
  21. hey RIP_HSV, would you know if there is anything else I would need to buy in order to get this c4 going, I was reading slash's 400+ thread and he had a billet flex plate and stronger bolts
  22. thanks mate, ill buzz him tomorrow
  23. nice now slash's thread has gone missing/closed, bit scared now of BTR
×
×
  • Create New...