Jump to content

DBOSS

Member
  • Posts

    3,918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DBOSS

  1. What a f ckn sik setup and sound Nothing like putting your foot down from standing start and just smoldering the tyres,cant wait till you get the cold air intake or I/C done "Then its hang the F uck on" CYA JEFF :hiwelcome:
  2. From who? CYA JEFF
  3. As far as I know the only difference in springs rate's FPV have done where given to the GT's from the BA MKII GT's which was 14% stiffer than the previous model CYA JEFF
  4. Hey Chris send us a copy thanks
  5. Who done that and was it in a manual T sedan
  6. So what is the quickest XR6T manual in Aus?
  7. Good day with great people thanks to all involved (my cars a nugget) Robbo loved ya work Bcl I can book you in for a tune on friday mate CYA JEFF
  8. that's where he talks from
  9. Good right up Gav even the funny bits about you beating me Bloody nice setup mate and as you know still plenty more to come I'l probably only see you on highway cruise's and not at set's of light's just as Bcl does CYA JEFF
  10. I agree 100%
  11. Just for who ever is interested there will be few of us meeting at Sylvania macca's at 8.00am then heading off down to the meeting point from there CYA JEFF
  12. This is my all time favorite race car,the look the sound and the rawness of the mighty XE,very tough IMO! Shame about the result in this clip though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJsrUKbP1x4...related&search= CYA JEFF
  13. WTF! All 4 wheels off the ground and bent the *beep* out of the wheelie bars
  14. Actually a car park with only 1 way in and 1 way out. And a camera man standing near the entrance. Oh and it is a lookout on top of mountain, filmed middle of the day with no-one but a few koalas to scare! ← Its only exhaust smoke from Envy GT's ping tune anyway
  15. More than likely from Jules's hydroponic setup I reckon
  16. Nice to know you care Envy GT
  17. 9.50pm and still sunny in the Shire
  18. that's not what the wog told me,he got them supplied to him and they just happened to fit But good try Stooge You get what you pay for with this cooler ← Did I hear someone say STFU DKNOBB if I didn't, will you please. You dribble more sh*t than an old man with a hole in his colostemy bag! ← Sorry mate I will lie like you next time Thanks
  19. that's not what the wog told me,he got them supplied to him and they just happened to fit But good try Stooge You get what you pay for with this cooler
  20. Change your tuner he's got NFI
  21. Love the pic's and very informative right up mate You plan on taking it out to WSID? How much does this kit cost drive in and drive out?
  22. Who did it?
  23. Yeah right 1266nm Get your dyno figured and AFR's backed up on anothr dyno mate CYA JEFF
  24. DBOSS

    Test Driving

    Cro I can you a drive in a GT/GTP/F6 when ever you want and more than likely you will get the keys thrown at you,just let me know when you want to go CYA JEFF As for the poll you either want a GT or a F6 V8 or 6 that's up to you?
  25. To many media stooges,without the USA we would be f*cked,turn the 6pm news off and open your minds and take the good with the bad DONT TOUCH OUR FCKN FLAG
×
×
  • Create New...