Jump to content

DBOSS

Member
  • Posts

    3,918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DBOSS

  1. I have just added the capa boost kit so I would like to know what problems you are talking about, CHEERS?
  2. DBOSS

    C & V Dyno Day

    HI COULD'NT MAKE IT ON SATURDAY BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THE DYNO RESULTS WERE FROM THE PEOPLE THAT TURNED UP AND WAS THERE ANY BOOSTED T'S BESIDE'S C&V AND THE APS CARS. CHEERS :D
  3. I would like to know if anybody has had the capa stg 1 kit fitted and dynoed what the fwklw and or rwklw really are ? CHEERS
  4. I would be interested either plain, xr or turbo logo. does the bar need to come off for fitting? cheers. :D
  5. just wondering what is the dynoed before and after figures,is it just a piggy back or is there a fuel reg and will this computer run stage 2 or more with out having to upgrade for each stage cheers.
  6. what boost are you running, how much and is it just a piggy back set up and what rwklw very intereseted in your feed back cheers
  7. count me in for shore, have'nt had my t dynoed yet and would luv to know what APS have to offer
  8. WOULD LUV TO KNOW WHAT FEED BACK YOU MEXICAN'S GOT FROM APS
  9. NINKA JUST ORDED THE CAPPA KIT JUST WONDERING WHAT SORT OF PWR INCREASE YOU GOT AND DO YOU FEEL IT GOT MORE PICK UP DOWN LOW ?
  10. iaschmidt does the dba rotors make a difference?
  11. Hi , I would like to know if anybody has had any after market upgrades done example(cappa,aps,tsi,pwrchip etc) and what there feed back is on the product cheers?
  12. great day any chance of pictures being posted , thanks for the day cro and trumpy
  13. I will meet you guys there between 8:00-8:15
  14. I live in sydney's south so what time and where is everybody meeting
  15. WILL BE THERE, WHAT TIME AND ADDRESS
  16. DBOSS

    Xr Sales

    lucky enough to ring peter warren ford to see what they had, just that day somebody cancelled there t because they wouldnt pay the july increase, got delivered 4 days later black prem sound leather auto, had it 3 weeks and lovin it.
  17. what I was trying to say was how is the car running now you have had it chiped for a while, and who is the sydney contact and if you have had the dyno done yet
  18. would love yo know if how the running now you have had it done for a while now and who is the contact in sydney and if you have had it dynoed yet?
  19. so is there going to be a get together or display at the all ford day?
  20. what material is on std air box made from and where did you buy it?
  21. my cars two weeks old luv to take it out for a long cruise count me in
  22. how come in june motor mag they quoted 295klw and on this site its 275klw for the aps upgrade
×
×
  • Create New...