Jump to content

DBOSS

Member
  • Posts

    3,918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DBOSS

  1. Not sure CYA JEFF
  2. A republic and change our flag Your a kocksmoker CYA JEFF
  3. Simple really with those mods on a turbo charged car go the biggest you can CYA JEFF
  4. Bill give east coast suspension's at Kirrawee a call they deal with alot of circuit cars and have there own height adjustable Bilstien shocks CYA JEFF
  5. Of coarse 325x32mm will be better than 322x28
  6. I thought INFLYT's T made 440rwklw on the HPF dyno
  7. DBOSS

    Proud Aussie

    "Aussie Aussie Aussie"
  8. Sounds like you got the wrong one in Sam ,next time your down at C&V get the boys to throw a colder one in mate
  9. DBOSS

    Xrt To Gt

    The photo's dont do it justice I saw a GT on the Central coast in the white with gold stripes and it looked fkn hot CYA JEFF
  10. Good result Ben well done mate
  11. That might be the one C&V have there atm there rebuilding the donk it has about 500rwklw and number plates are FPVETA
  12. Would look good on a XB GT or Manaro
  13. Yeah the price I can get them for is $290 delievered with a minium of 5,so if that's the way you want to go just pm me CYA JEFF
  14. I like that 3rd picture. Got any more? ← Not bad considering Sam was hanging out the window around the twisty's to take it
  15. Hot Leave the stripes CYA JEFF
  16. As if I could put a battery in my boot,where would Rob's mum go
  17. Bloody quick down hills though!
  18. Because it has an Xr8 bonnet and GT wheels the T stands for TRANNY!!
  19. Well done mate plenty of fun time's ahead and welcome to the family CYA JEFF
  20. TRANNY
  21. Had a top day thanks boys and girls,great bunch of people and really enjoyed having a beer and a chat even the Newcastle boys are'nt that bad and the drive was'nt bad either CYA JEFF
  22. Not mine but thought I would throw it in anyway
  23. Im down Dawg's
  24. Agreed, clean look also does it for me. I mean Id rather date a bird with no blemishes on her face and no tatts...similar principle. ←
×
×
  • Create New...