Jump to content

ashmo

Member
  • Posts

    245
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ashmo

  1. great read, now im itching to test drive one
  2. 8_-02oZJTKE 12 seconds 14 seconds and 1min 17 seconds will show you pics of the rims.
  3. ashmo

    Fg Fpv

  4. awesome now I can finally workout what I would be looking at paying!
  5. you have to bear in mind the current second intake people use is for the current model falcon. I would say sourcing a second intake on the new FG F6 would be very hard or very costly to buy new from ford... You could be lucky, the BF intake may possibly fit.
  6. I will be ordering mine june/july :wacko:
  7. YAY!!!!! My security license came today, I can finally start the new job at work Now I get to do armed cash in transit!! Best news today!!
  8. I certainly hope that's not the case, but really nothing will be known for sure until they are released and people start heading down the modifying route. No point speculating at this point...
  9. haha I didnt realise how old that post was
  10. how do you come up with these things...
  11. that's exactly the one!! thank you
  12. Hey guys, Im trying to find a video I saw a good few months ago of a fellow 6T members 6 Turbo or Phoon (cant remember) Most people should know the car im pretty sure it were blue. The car is doing a flybuy another 6T on a cruise at night. The car has bucket loads of power and sounds like a jet. From what I can remember the car is very well known... Im pretty sure I saw the video on youtube but for the life of me I cant find it again :( Any help guys??
  13. who did the swap for you?
  14. I agree there! I left at 7am and didnt get to work till 8:15... that's from rockingham to canningvale (bannister road) pretty much didnt get out of first gear on the freeway
  15. I must want the FG 6T alot lol... I was bloody dreaming about them last night I'd hate to see myself when ive actually placed an order and waiting for it to arrive...
  16. that is one insane photo!!!
  17. When you recieve your edit from nizpro does it plug straight into where the factory computer goes? If so couldnt you if something were to go wrong just plug the factory computer back in before taking it to ford?? Or is the edit a piggy back system?
  18. cheers for that senna Haha now I look back on my margin question last night I feel like a dick for asking such a stupid question on a public forum my apologise senna
  19. cheers senna
  20. Is there an offical release date when dealerships should recieve their first stock? I remember drive days when I sold new cars at nissan... got to take out brand new 07 patrols, pathfinders and navaras (all with less then 400km's on them) and thrash them on an off road 4wd track for the day... best fun ive had
  21. that's a fair comment mate, guess I will have to wait and see what happens! really if the FG is as good as it looks then I dont mind paying alittle extra to get my hands on one
  22. Senna do you sell fords?? If so do you think there will be as much margin in the pricing as the BF's? Because when I enquired about a BF back in Nov last year I could get one for about $45,500 drive away with a couple of extras... do you think it could be done with the new FG 6T?
  23. hmm I noticed it already has one zone climate control... as long as the aircon works that's good enough and get the Bluetooth and ipod integration for sure and upgraded sound... $4500 ish odd is alittle to much for my liking lol.
  24. cheers at least it gives me an idea roughly... is it really worth spending that much??
  25. it sure has thanks very much
×
×
  • Create New...