Jump to content

davidald

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    360
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davidald

  1. Thanks for the replies. No its a hard plastic rectangle that clips into the iPhone holder and has slots for coins. So you can lift the centre console lid and place coins in the holders. Went on an FPV GT Community cruise on the weekend and none of the other GT's had then either. My local dealer thinks it's a Ford One accessory added by the dealer.
  2. No its in the centre console compartment under the lid. Most just have the empty rectangular socket. The part your left arm sits on.
  3. The centre console in my GT had a coin holder. Recently had the car cleaned in and out by local car wash place. Two weeks later I noticed the coin holder is gone. Thing is it came with the car new and sat in the square socket in the console, but nobody seems to have ever seen one. Anyone know what I am referring to? Thanks
  4. I don't think so
  5. If you can not feel much difference between the xr6 and the t I suggest you find out what's wrong with the turbo first. It probably needs servicing and repairs. Once it is running right you may not want mods for now.
  6. Was the BA XR6 your first car? If so you should be impressed with the performance you already have from the Mk2 T. How are you gauging your T's performance?
  7. Did you reset TPS? You probably need codes to track down a faulty sensor.
  8. I guess you reset the tps?
  9. If there's no oil coming out and it's not rattling and not popping out y do u care?
  10. get a thicker dipstick
  11. They now want photos of the danaged mats?
  12. This is FPV's reply to my ameail stating the problem. I hve sent a copy to the dealer.. FPV/Ford suggested I call them if there is still an issue. The phone number was included the email from FPV.
  13. "Thank you for your email to Ford Performanc Vehicles ("FPV") Ford warrants to the Owner that it will during the Ford Vehicle Warranty Period, at its option, repair, replace or adjust free of charge at the premises of the Servicing Dealer any Part of he Vehicle (except tyres, tubes and batteries) which it finds to be defective in factory materials or workmanship under normal use and operation within Australia. We suggest that you have your FPV/Ford Dealership review these concerns for you."
  14. Email sent to FPV. I will post outcome.
  15. One of the studs is gone. The badges have fallen off and the dealer has offered to glue them back on. I would rather they worked and the studs were in place. Maybe I could try FPV@Broadmeadows or Ford Australia?
  16. Morning all. I am getting the front grill on my GS changed under warranty because the FPV badge paint has worn off? I also want the FPV floor mats replaced as the FPV badges on the mats have come off and the studs on the floor have broken free. These mats are expensive items and part of the FPV "package" but the dealer says they are not warranty items. What do you guys think?
  17. Probably not an owner at home job if you have to ask. Don't delay in getn it fixed though. I don't know if the FG has the same issues as previous BA/BF where coolant can get in the trans oil or vice versa? Is it an auto? Depends where exactly the leak is.
  18. My stability control is coming on and braking the rear wheels even on slow corners. Anyone know why this is happening? I have recently fitted new tyres to the rear but the issue just started today. Thanx
  19. I let mine leak for a few weeks and it screwed the alternator. I recall you had to buy the complete hose assy or something?
  20. Wots ACC?
  21. Does it beep 4 times?
  22. Yes. When they do the car will sound like a freight train when you gun it. I used to get mine retorqued every second service.
  23. Some temp guages won't register if theres no coolant in the system. Obviously yours has coolant cause its leaking but don't rely on temp guage when driving.
×
×
  • Create New...