Jump to content

davidald

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    360
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davidald

  1. A tune often means probs but I guess we expect to pay for more problems when modifying the cars. I have certainly seen a few cars with unnoticed existing issues that became apparent after a tune. There must be a reason some of us have no issues and some have lots?
  2. Most BA Turbos r at the noisy turbo/ soft springs stage by now.
  3. Remember Ale no matter how bad you may want to strangle sum1 what you are doing now will help others l8r.
  4. Dunlop OEM's?? 245/35 ZR19? I am happy to getm shipped @ that price. On special where?
  5. Howz about tyres? There a rip off.
  6. I would like wider rubber but I want to stick with the genuine wheels.
  7. Why is it not valve springs? Just asking.
  8. Sat was packed. One TF did the 1000ft in 4.33 seconds.
  9. Tyres. 245/35/ZR19's would be good.
  10. 1000 footers. No but I am going Sunday for the Mopar stuff and the grudge runs. I like the 1/4 mile stuff.
  11. Yes wot cruise?
  12. If you have a tuner ask him first.
  13. Have you changed your exhaust lately? 2nd oxy sensor can play up and do that.
  14. must b running a tad rich if theres unburnt fuel visible on the plug?
  15. If you have had the wheels off the ground as in on a hoist or the front jacked up and the wheels have turned (left or right) at all you will get air in the PS system. Purges itself eventually.
  16. Dodgy diff should make a noise as well. Tailshaft/propshaft will still turn when rolling in nuetral. When you say there is a shudder at idle do you mean when rolling? Tailshaft and diff will not cause a shudder when stationary obviously.
  17. Not sure if you are saying it's the same even at faster speeds? Tailshaft/propshaft will still turn in nuetral.
  18. Check the prop shaft angle. Changing diff bushes can mean shimming is required. Non stock bushes? Wot colour r they?
  19. Adelaide is dead. 1/4 mile Mopar drags coming up though. Put a dodge badge on your car and enter that.
  20. It's the thought that counts. I was lucky to have a good friend who is a mechanic LOL. I thought I got the c/packs and injectors right but I screwed it up.
  21. Make sure you disconnect the vaccuum T peice at the back. Unplugging the plug on the firewall costs you KW's.
  22. Probably not valve springs then. If it's detonation I guess the new cooler will tell u.
  23. If u give it some then pull up does the idle die in the arse when u stop?
  24. Where what who? How did u know about them? I have lollies if anyone invites me.
  25. Tell us Panda, why 1 month?
×
×
  • Create New...