southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 14/06/13 03:24 AM Posted 14/06/13 03:24 AM 8F in the mid @22psi FTW
ALLLAG Member 42 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Posted 19/06/13 05:19 AM Posted 19/06/13 05:19 AM (edited) Utes booked in with Bruce for Fri.Walked in looking to spend up and he talked me out of it and instead just to throw a tune in it for a while and see how it goes.Probably the most upfront and honest tuner/mechanic I have ever come across. Edited 19/06/13 05:19 AM by ALLLAG
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 19/06/13 10:37 AM Posted 19/06/13 10:37 AM Bullsh*t, he's just being a slack carnt. 1
ALLLAG Member 42 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Posted 19/06/13 10:53 AM Posted 19/06/13 10:53 AM That was my thoughts but I even said I would fit everything for him.If this tune keeps me happy and can hang with 50% of the fri/sat night cars I will be happy for a month or so.
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 20/06/13 12:12 AM Posted 20/06/13 12:12 AM Bruce is flat stick atm! I know my gearbox will be taking a while to get repaired :(
ALLLAG Member 42 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Posted 20/06/13 12:23 AM Posted 20/06/13 12:23 AM I did see your car and a couple others from here sitting there.Was almost a nice reminder not to go overboard with this one and keep it under 450rwkw. Having one ute that's stroked, gtx45, th400 is enough of a headache let alone two.
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 20/06/13 12:29 AM Posted 20/06/13 12:29 AM yepp... John and Our cars are in the "hospital" as we call it haha!
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/06/13 09:24 AM Posted 20/06/13 09:24 AM I did see your car and a couple others from here sitting there.Was almost a nice reminder not to go overboard with this one and keep it under 450rwkw. Having one ute that's stroked, gtx45, th400 is enough of a headache let alone two.what? Are there some pics of this beast one here?
hobin93 Member 4 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/13 06:59 AM Posted 22/06/13 06:59 AM Hi I've got a BA Xr6t with 212 rwkw and I want over 300 but don't know where to start. Please help
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/06/13 07:19 AM Posted 22/06/13 07:19 AM you will need injectors,cooler,at least hi flow cat/zorst, valve springs and the most important part is a good tuner.....ring Heinrich performance,cheapest and most experianced ford tuner in SA 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now