gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 13d Posted 22/03/24 01:37 PM Posted 22/03/24 01:37 PM 2.5 years to diagnose a blocked exhaust. Solid
stancez New Member 14 Member For: 5y 1m 9d Posted 23/03/24 04:40 AM Author Posted 23/03/24 04:40 AM 2.5 years you mean to reply to a thread no one was able to help with, which is why I took it in to a workshop. 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/03/24 07:19 AM Posted 23/03/24 07:19 AM (edited) When I worked at a workshop, we would install a boost reference nipple into the front part of the exhaust to diagnose back pressure issues. If a car is making lots of boost and not much power, this is one of the first things to check. Edited 23/03/24 07:19 AM by Puffwagon 1
BarraT Member 36 Member For: 6y 8m 14d Posted 23/03/24 09:00 AM Posted 23/03/24 09:00 AM On 22/03/2024 at 5:38 PM, stancez said: Hey mate, I ended up taking it in to have it professionally looked over, they took two days to figure out the issue was, it wanst making any power 200rwkw so the tuner took off the back half and she picked up 111rwkw, ultimately was a blocked muffler. I had a few other things done and got the car back with 320rwkw. Thank you Greatly for posting this, I am sure this will help us out in the future, I think I will swapping out my cat back now, Much appreciated !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now