k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/06/20 12:04 PM Posted 18/06/20 12:04 PM (edited) It would certainly improve their business model if they stopped selling them... oh, and are you drunk? lol Edited 18/06/20 12:05 PM by k31th
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 18/06/20 12:05 PM Posted 18/06/20 12:05 PM Partially 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/06/20 12:06 PM Posted 18/06/20 12:06 PM haha nice post up in this thread -> https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/87131-drunk-tank-over-05-pissed-again/
fox1972 Member 47 Member For: 7y 11m 17d Posted 19/06/20 01:53 AM Author Posted 19/06/20 01:53 AM I've booked it in with clint at Profile autosports. Going to replace fuel pump, cat and ignition coils at the same time. regards 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/20 02:00 AM Posted 19/06/20 02:00 AM sounds like a good result.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/20 02:01 AM Posted 19/06/20 02:01 AM 13 hours ago, El Andrew said: I don't think Pingtune does the mail order flash anymore so probably wasnt them. oh, and now that I bothered to do a search on their website, it appears they still do: https://www.intunemotorsport.com.au/product/flash-tuner-x4-sct-mail-order-tunes/ 1
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 19/06/20 02:10 AM Posted 19/06/20 02:10 AM My bad! When I had a look I couldn't find it but there you go Edit: far out, you factor in the cost of buying the controller and the tune, and compare that to a custom dyno tune with PCMTEC which doesn't require you to purchase hardware...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/20 02:11 AM Posted 19/06/20 02:11 AM google search was the easiest way haha
3Katz Legacy Donating Member 122 Member For: 8y 7m 24d Posted 19/06/20 05:10 AM Posted 19/06/20 05:10 AM 3 hours ago, fox1972 said: I've booked it in with clint at Profile autosports. Going to replace fuel pump, cat and ignition coils at the same time. regards I'm from Bundaberg as well, Clint at Profile did my tune then touched the tune up again after more mods. I couldn't be happier and I'll be going back once my new engine is finished.
Romulus Legacy Donating Member 1,279 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Location: Perth Posted 20/06/20 03:45 AM Posted 20/06/20 03:45 AM Does anyone even use SCT's tuning products in this day and age? PCMTec and HP Tuners are the go, or Haltech Elite plug and play. SCT is over rated and overpriced. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now