Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Member For: 18y 8d
Excellent post Brian,

Makes me want to put my Nizpro Stage II kit in the boot right now and drive to Melbourne to get it fitted professionally by Simon & Dave! I so wish they weren't 3500km away  :spoton:

Anyways I hope you the Xforce exhaust issues get rectified quickly and that the incorrect brackets, muffler type and the crookness of the tail pipes can all be resolved. I hope I dont have these same issues when I fit one to my car?

Does it still idle slow?

Cheers

Justin

Ta, a 50+% increase in a single upgrade is huge. For anyone used to the high power level it's OK, for anyone not used to it, it would be a shock.

Exhaust issue will be fixed; I think it was a simple delivering mistake by x-force delivery the wrong rear muffler section.

Idle will be sorted ... minor issue .... however the car has never cut out, unlike our Ford T experiences years ago.

Brian

Hey Brian,

Yes I hope it was a delivery mistake re your disappointment with the XForce exhaust and I guess you'll soon see when the correct rear section is fitted ... look forward to your views when that happens ... I hate droning!

I'd personally like to fit the recommended exhaust to suit the Nizpro stage IV motor as well as the new Nizpro in tank swirl pot/fuel pump for that's the direction I'd eventually like to take when Simon has the Stage IV fully sorted to "mint" status. Have not heard anything from Gogo for ages about his engine and wondered if Nizpro resolved the pinging/tuning issues etc?

Great to hear your son is developing a fondness for the F6 now it has the Nizpro Stage II kit fitted coz it makes the car so much more fun to drive :blink:

Cheers

Justin

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 24d

Great post Brian with helpful photos too. The stage 2 kit is a great set of gear that generates excellent power and is so streetable. :welcome2:

My Xforce 3.5" has a resonance at around 2600rpm but it is a fairly narrow rev band and is easily avoided. I don't know if I have the large muffler or small. Do you know the dimensions of the larger one?

• Like 1

• Member For: 18y 4m 15d
Great post Brian with helpful photos too. The stage 2 kit is a great set of gear that generates excellent power and is so streetable. :sleepystuff:

My Xforce 3.5" has a resonance at around 2600rpm but it is a fairly narrow rev band and is easily avoided. I don't know if I have the large muffler or small. Do you know the dimensions of the larger one?

The larger xforce rear muffler is 400 x 300

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d

The question is Who has had a Nizpro kit fitted here in Brisbane with good results like BCLS car. Stage 2 exhaust pump etc 350 RWKW+

I want to buy one but have mixed feelings about getting it fitted with good results in Brisbane should I drive to Nizpro ? in MEXICO

James

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d

I think Shane fitted his own and got Simon from Xtreme to send a tune over. Very good results..

They aren't hard to fit at all, and any competent mechanic could do the job.. I have fitted there kit bar the Plenum to my car, and my plenum was trickier than there's to fit..

• Member For: 17y 11m 1d

mine isnt a f6,though paul @elite just finished fitting mine today,did an awesome job,just has to tune it know but will be looking at 350+rwkw(I have a atomic bottom end)

lee

• Donating Members
Best to contact Simon or Dave at Nizpro to see what they recommend.

Brian

Thanks Brian, its not just fitting the kit but more the way in which it is tuned I will give them a call tomorrow. Do you have a contact number for them.

James

• Donating Members
I think Shane fitted his own and got Simon from Xtreme to send a tune over. Very good results..

They aren't hard to fit at all, and any competent mechanic could do the job.. I have fitted there kit bar the Plenum to my car, and my plenum was trickier than there's to fit..

Thanks F6 I could fit the kit myself but the tuning is the question. I have had generic tunes before in my other T Dont want to go there again. Drive in 230rwkw drive out 350+ with out worries is more the point

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 30d

I'm in next week for the rest of Stage 2 and very big brakes to match, I already have stage 1...

Not sure who you should go through in QLD, but I would contact Simon at Nizpro and see what he says...

Jack :fool: