ZacMcNulty

HDI Battery Relocation Kit

Hi guys, I've just bought online a Process West 4" intake for my G6ET that I picked up a month or so ago. Now I know I need a battery relocation kit as well to go with it, I was looking into the HDI Battery Relocation Kit https://www.hybrid-power.com/product-page/hdi-fg-xr6-battery-relocation-kit, but can't find any thing on the forums/google. I'm just wondering if any holes need to be drilled etc and how easy the install is. It says on HDI website 20-30 minutes but not sure if I trust that. Cheers in advance for the reply.

Zac

Hey Zac 

yes mate it fits with no additional hole drilling and suits the PW turbo side intake for what it’s worth ;) 

yes 20-30 minutes for installation is very fair and easy to achieve 

Edited by JETURBO

Does such a thing exist for the Territory? Im out of space trying to get an intake to work with the big 4" compressor cover and I dont really want a battery in the cargo area.

nope... the brackets etc don't fit in the territory bay in the same way they do in the falcon... you can get a local metal fabricator to make you some brackets pretty cheaply, though and use the same sort of electrical relocation that the kit supplies.