Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 20d
Posted (edited)

Mate I have stage 2+ in my car, twin 2.5 X force, 3.5 split dump, 15psi 365rwkw.

BF MKII driven every single day to work, shops, pick up kids etc for the last 12 months.

TOUCH WOOD I have not had a single issue from 40 degree days to -6.9 a couple of nights ago.

I weighed up alternatives (which would have meant interstate trip) but just waited and am very, very happy with the results.

I am limited by options in ACT but now would not go anywhere else for my engine work and especially tuning from Kit.

There is a stage 3 engine with turbo mods down here making 430rwkw and has been doing so for a very long time.

If you have one your a lucky man.

Edited by davidg2152
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...