Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

As I've not published a photo of my car so far, I thought it's about time.

This is a Nizpro Stage 3+ car, with around 360 rwkw.

Nizpro Stage 3 is the same as stage 2, then stronger internals are added.

It made 482rwhp at the FordvHolden show at Brisbane in June, 2004.

With the new 6-speed manual and twin-plate clutch it's a joy to drive, and very quick. On lowered springs the 19" Racing Hart mags and 6-pot alcons really set the car off.

It uses an XEDE ecu.

The Nizpro kit fiited is described in the following link http://www.xr6-turbo.com.au/cobrakit.html

Read about my T56 upgrade at http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9148

Brian

p.s 2005 update to Nizpro stage 5.

Refer threads:

1. Bcl's Monster Unleashed @ Forum Dyno Day, The birth of a LEGEND is nigh !!

at http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=16974&hl=

2. How Is Bcl's Car Going?, Update on work in progress?

at http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=16508&hl=

post-33-1078050347.jpg

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 4d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Looks Great!

:smilielol:

Oh nice MGF (?) as well...........

SWMBO desires these ..... :finger:

Cameron

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I've seen Brians car in the flesh (I think I even cut it off once :P) and I have to say it looks awesome.

Rob

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted

What tyres you running there Brian?

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

You got a close up of the brakes BCL?

Looks bloody good, except I'm not into those wheels, you like em so that's all that matters :)

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
What tyres you running there Brian?

Mark,

Falken FK451; front 245/35 rear 275/30.

Grip is very good in dry; I drive very easy in the wet.

Brian

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
You got a close up of the brakes BCL?

Cro,

Of course. See attached.

post-33-1078053363.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
Grip is very good in dry; I drive very easy in the wet.

Brian

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: I wonder why

Great looking car Brian,even looks better in the flesh :smilielol:

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

got any engine pics?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 5d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The car is an absolute weapon :smilielol:

If I had the money, I'd buy it and If I had the balls I'd steal it :smilielol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...