Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

Boss, check out the XXR wheels. They have some good concave for decent prices

Nlmotoring.com

Edited by Henz
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Even though I promised the missus the G6E Will stay stock............I'm already sussing out wheel options. Im loving the Vertini Magics but will keep looking.

Im thinking 19x9.5 on the rear with +40 or +35 offset and 19x8.5 on the front in + 20

I dont want to go too low as I want it to be comfortable, so thinking SL or SSL and maybe 255's on the front and 265/275 on the rear? or am I way off?

How would this combo look? Basically I want the rims to remain in the guards, but fill them as much as possible without going to a 20" rim

Edited by Iwannaturbo
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

9.5+35 and a 275 rear.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

ok so 9.5 +35 rear with 275's and 8.5 +20 on the front with say 245's. Does anyone run this combo in 19" wheels with SSL's with no guard mods?

Edited by Iwannaturbo
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I have those fronts with no guard work.

  • Like 1
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

anyone want to buy 2 x 25mm spacers? a bit too much poke...

http://g5qkY.jpg

http://2JQJw.jpg

http://VQaOR.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...