JET50T Legacy Donating Member 152 Member For: 15y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 22/11/12 10:53 AM Posted 22/11/12 10:53 AM Won't get 10.5s on the rear without stretched tyres in their offsets. Would have to go back to 9.5s on a sedan for it to fit with a flush tyre 2
Oni New Member 19 Member For: 16y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/11/12 09:07 AM Posted 28/11/12 09:07 AM Here's my new Vertini Magics.Love them but even though I had the fronts "machined" to order at plus 30 instead of the standard plus 35 they are still way too far inside the guard for my liking, bugger. Anyway still happy. Thanks for everyones' help and advice.CheersGeoff 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 28/11/12 09:23 AM Posted 28/11/12 09:23 AM What tyres did you end up going for? Do vertini not make machine face with black background anymore? or did you just choose the silver versions?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/11/12 09:50 AM Posted 28/11/12 09:50 AM ONI bang some 8mm spacers on will get it pretty flush.
Oni New Member 19 Member For: 16y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/11/12 09:59 AM Posted 28/11/12 09:59 AM I got Nitto 245s on the front and 275s rear. Quite like them so far especially the first 5 minutes as it was like ice skating! Yep I chose the full silver but don't think I'll get spacers.CheersGeoff
--Jase-- Member 66 Member For: 14y 1m 3d Posted 28/11/12 10:38 AM Posted 28/11/12 10:38 AM Fitted 19x10.5 +15 with 275 tyres to my FG ute this arvo.. No where near a tight fit.. I need 25mm spacers or larger.Which I thought was strange.Diff measured up at 1664mm mounting face to mounting face.. Is this correct.. trying to work out why my wheels are hiding when they should fit near fluch..
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/11/12 11:24 AM Posted 28/11/12 11:24 AM (edited) wheres the best place to get spacers?and what is the centre bore size for a ba? Edited 28/11/12 11:39 AM by Panda Eyes
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 28/11/12 05:03 PM Posted 28/11/12 05:03 PM Which I thought was strange.that is strange, I would have thought that would be a pretty flush fitment.im fitting my wheels up tomorrow, ill post pics of how mine sit.
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 29/11/12 05:41 AM Posted 29/11/12 05:41 AM Fitted 19x10.5 +15 with 275 tyres to my FG ute this arvo.. No where near a tight fit.. I need 25mm spacers or larger.Which I thought was strange.Diff measured up at 1664mm mounting face to mounting face.. Is this correct.. trying to work out why my wheels are hiding when they should fit near fluch..Guards rolled?? Shortened axles?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 29/11/12 06:40 AM Posted 29/11/12 06:40 AM Shortened axles was my first thought when I read it jase
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now