Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 16d

Not sure yet, going in on Tuesday to see what he has to offer. Anyone who wants a deal use him, Worm put me on and is a Top Bloke and very good prices for custom offset Koya's. Ask for Jarrod.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Not sure yet, going in on Tuesday to see what he has to offer. Anyone who wants a deal use him, Worm put me on and is a Top Bloke and very good prices for custom offset Koya's. Ask for Jarrod.

Hey mate, if they have one there can you test fit the koya Cosmis and take a photo? Wouldn't mind seeing what they look like on FG's.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 26d

would I have any dramas fitting on a fg 18x8 offset +35 on the front

and 18x9 offset +35 on the rear

I have no idea on offsets so any advice welcome am I correct when I say standard offset is +35

• Member For: 13y 11m 29d

Hey Guys !! Ive been on this forum for a while now but this is my first post in the FG Offset and Rim size Section! I had a BF Ute before hand and sold it ... Im looking at an Fg XR6 Sedan atm and im already sussing out rims haha

No matter how many times I re-read and go through this I honestly cant wrap my head around the whole offset thing -_- Im getting a massive headache lol. Im looking at a staggered set of Varrstoens ... From what ive read so far 19x9.5 +30 In the fronts will be sweet... What I dont get is the rears ?!?!?!?! I would like to know if id be able to fit 19x10.5s in the rear? and what kinda offset am I looking at? Or is it better off to go with the whole 19x9.5+30 all rounds?!

Cheers for the help guys

Moe

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 21d

2 years and first post!!! Lol

I was also looking into the Varrstoens, however fronts would not clear Brembos without a real aggressive front offset.

There is a picture of a Blue FG in this thread with 9.5 +30 all round and it looks like sex! Don't think you will fit the 10.5's in without a lot of poke.. However, there is a white FG on Varrstoens Facebook page with 10.5's on the rear however not sure on the offsets..

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 19d

Quick question for either JD, Worm, Pazzo or anyone else who can help (because you guys had these rims). Fadz has his vertini concaves for sale in classifieds and I'm pretty keen on them and gotta decide asap cause I'd say they'll sell pretty quick.

Just wondering what the offsets are because he's nor quite sure. Having a look at his pics they look like +35 rear and +35 fronts, does this sound about right?

Cheers

Edited by Bellato