aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 23/02/04 04:56 AM Posted 23/02/04 04:56 AM Interesting that it takes my comments to drag out some semblence of the truth.Edo, I think your last comments are a little low, as I have posted no information on power figures from the show. These comments were made by other people on the forum. I have given the 100% truth as soon as I was able or asked to do so. I have been out of the office for most of the day, if you want to know any information pertaining to the show all you need to do is ask rather than making an insulting comment regarding my integrity. :( PeterAPS
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 23/02/04 04:56 AM Posted 23/02/04 04:56 AM Interesting that it takes my comments to drag out some semblence of the truth. well you posted the false information in the first place! :banghead:
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 23/02/04 05:23 AM Posted 23/02/04 05:23 AM Edo, you being Qld distributor for Nizpro wouldnt have anything to do with your attitude in this thread would it?linkread bottom of edo's posts
Ezy10z Member 211 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Location: Ballarat Posted 23/02/04 05:45 AM Posted 23/02/04 05:45 AM (edited) Interesting that it takes my comments to drag out some semblence of the truth.When I first read the posts on this thread it was going strong like a lot of threads then someone has to attack Peter / APS and ramble on with a lot of rubbish. I really dont see the point of your comments, Peter didnt start the thread and didnt post any results from the dyno comp. It seems that regardless of what Peter has to say whether it's an answer to a question or technical information he is always attacked and integrity question. Personally I think it's beyond the joke and something needs to be done about it. I'm growing tired of people whether they are rival companies or not that use anything for an excuse to make Peter look bad. It's beyond me how Peter can give professional courtesy to people who wont do the same. I mean read through the posts then justify your comments it's totally pathetic..... Peter didnt mention or critercise anyone because the stage 3 kit produced high hp during the dyno comp. Edited 23/02/04 05:47 AM by Ezy10z
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 23/02/04 08:25 AM Posted 23/02/04 08:25 AM Edo, you being Qld distributor for Nizpro wouldnt have anything to do with your attitude in this thread would it?linkread bottom of edo's postsVery interesting! This is what I have been pointing out on other threads for weeks now, that is, that there are a small number of people on this forum with HIDDEN agenda's who are deliberately seeking to post mis-information and who are behaving in a misleading and deceptive manner. :( I believe that some members should be more accountable for their comments and toatally open and transparent with their business connections if they are either promoting and or purposely slandering a business or company's reputation. Its a shame what some people will stoop to, in order to vilify a business with an excellent long term reputation in order to generate a sale for their own self reward. Lets hope that all business people on this forum can act in a professionl and dilligent manner and respect members rights to recieve accurate and untainted information regarding services and products. PeterAPS
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 23/02/04 08:34 AM Posted 23/02/04 08:34 AM Im inclined to agree with Ezy10z, again Peter didnt post any figures produced by the aps car and still some ppl need to have a dig at aps. The figures were quoted by other forum members not Peter, also if you are going to try and discredit aps get your facts straight.BlkxrtNicely spotted about edo being Qld distributor for nizpro, I dont know why ppl cant just be transparent like Peter from aps. Also why not just tell us how good your products are on there own merrits not by trying to discredit other products. I dont see nizpro or any other tuner spending so much time answering questions on the forum as Peter does. Good result Peter looks like the Phase lll is running well, keep up the good work.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 23/02/04 09:09 AM Posted 23/02/04 09:09 AM EDO,Great way to gain credibility dude NOT! We'll all listen intently to any and all information you may wish to share with us now NOT!It's a shame, coz you might actually know something about turbo's?But obviously not about Public Relations.
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Posted 23/02/04 11:29 AM Posted 23/02/04 11:29 AM (edited) I think the only answer if for Nizpro and APS to come and shoot it out once and for all at the LS1 Drag Nationals! The offer is open boys. I know APS is keen AND readyI might even put up a jello wrestling ring. Everyone loves to see a b**ch fight! Edited 23/02/04 11:30 AM by Street Tuner
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/04 11:34 AM Posted 23/02/04 11:34 AM Maybe we should all be made to declare any interests we may have with any company working in the automotive industry that work with xr6 turbos when we join the forum.That way the mods could include that information below our avitars so whenever we post everyone knows who we represent.If a person is found to be hiding information about who the represent they could be suspended from the forum for a time and everyone could be made aware of who they really are.Just my 2 cents worth, I'm sick of this game of lets get someone to pour money into our site every month as a sponsor so that we then have a public forum to attack his views on.I really enjoy my time on this forum especially the cruises, but latley it seems that we can't have a decent thread without APS copping a caining from people. I know just because Peter is a sponsor he shouldn't have free rein to say whatever he likes, but he always seems to back up his comments with facts to prove his points.If other people want to advertise their products then do so on an even playing field so we can go back to enjoying the forum the way it used to be.Sorry for hijacking yet another thread that started out about somthing else but it was already way off topic thanks once again to the APS snipers.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 23/02/04 11:35 AM Posted 23/02/04 11:35 AM I think the only answer if for Nizpro and APS to come and shoot it out once and for all at the LS1 Drag Nationals! The offer is open boys. I know APS is keen AND readyI might even put up a jello wrestling ring. Everyone loves to see a b**ch fight!Good on ya Martin, We will be at there, you dont need to slap me in the face with a glove to get APS to the drag nationals PeterAPS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now