bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/12/16 12:02 PM Posted 06/12/16 12:02 PM no one knows anything about the forza fp3 pads I mentioned? On 05/12/2016 at 1:35 AM, -Stever- said: Loving the low dust of the Project Mu NS400s in my Brembos (DBA T3 rotors). Also handle my spirited driving OK. Will probably stick to these unless doing track days. what would you go if you did track days out of curiosity?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/12/16 12:15 PM Posted 06/12/16 12:15 PM I'll probably have to read reviews closer to Racewars to decide but I'd likely try the Project Mu NS800 pads. Never used a race pad before, only had to do single slow downs from 230 or so (in 500m), never repeated hard stops.
[THOMMO] Member 94 Member For: 10y 3m 20d Posted 07/12/16 12:08 AM Posted 07/12/16 12:08 AM just get the HC's and make your car sound like finger nails on a blackboard 1
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/12/16 04:42 AM Posted 07/12/16 04:42 AM lol they weren't thattttt bad ;p amazing on the track 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/12/16 05:18 AM Posted 07/12/16 05:18 AM (edited) I lack external gate but I do wish to be obnoxiously loud in traffic all the same, so maybe I should go for ear bleeding pad noise instead! hahaha. Can't get defected for that either. Edit - I meant HC800 earlier, I wrote NS800 by mistake, thought that was the code! Edited 07/12/16 05:24 AM by -Stever-
[THOMMO] Member 94 Member For: 10y 3m 20d Posted 07/12/16 09:28 AM Posted 07/12/16 09:28 AM why not get both, weld on gate is pretty cheap these days. think about the engine safety with that better boost control
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/12/16 10:56 AM Posted 07/12/16 10:56 AM I'm getting a sub installed in the next few weeks so that would round out the trifecta of noise nicely... 1
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/12/16 11:07 AM Posted 07/12/16 11:07 AM mmmmm was it my post that inspired you? doof..doof..doof..doof..doof..doof as you drive down the cappuccino strip in freo. im buying a digital designs 10" sub in one of their boxes, check them out if you haven't bought one already
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/12/16 11:28 AM Posted 07/12/16 11:28 AM Nah mates chipped in and bought me an underseat sub install from a well regarded bloke down your way actually, top blokes! 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/12/16 11:29 AM Posted 07/12/16 11:29 AM 37 minutes ago, -Stever- said: I'm getting a sub installed in the next few weeks so that would round out the trifecta of noise nicely...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now