skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/10/16 12:30 AM Posted 12/10/16 12:30 AM ahhh good ol jeturbo.... Always cheeky, gets away with it by having the right answers... the mods look good man,bet ya can't wait to unleash the beast!
boegey Member 123 Member For: 12y 8m 2d Posted 12/10/16 02:37 AM Author Posted 12/10/16 02:37 AM Yer I'm soo keen dropping it off at cms on Saturday gonna be so good 1
boegey Member 123 Member For: 12y 8m 2d Posted 15/10/16 02:49 AM Author Posted 15/10/16 02:49 AM Dropped it off at cms today now just have to wait one more week to pick it up and be all done gonna be the longest week ever lol. Photo taken at servo before I left 7
boegey Member 123 Member For: 12y 8m 2d Posted 22/10/16 06:06 AM Author Posted 22/10/16 06:06 AM Joe put the hard yards in for me and got it done this morning picked it up goes hard couldn't really give it too much coz it started raining when I got into town. Got to 320rwkw and apparently the engine started "groaning" a little when he went over 16psi Joe was concerned about pushing it any further so that's a disappointing but he said it's safe at that level. Might end up going back for an e85 tune in the next couple months but it goes awesome ATM and pulls hard pretty happy with it and the truetrac is nice and quiet and smooth on the way home
BAXRTUTE Legacy Donating Member 2,639 Member For: 10y 5m 15d Posted 22/10/16 06:32 AM Posted 22/10/16 06:32 AM Fark that CAI off.. that is killing the turbos air once u get up aaroun 15.5+psi... mine did the exact same thing at 16psi with cai set up and joe said to change it with a throttle relo and id get the same power at 14psi no worries. Food for thought later for urself. Enjoy the new beast once the rain farrrks off
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/10/16 06:39 AM Posted 22/10/16 06:39 AM Nice one mate, what's the dyno graph look like
boegey Member 123 Member For: 12y 8m 2d Posted 23/10/16 12:02 AM Author Posted 23/10/16 12:02 AM Yer I'm going to make a 4inch turbo side intake with an airbox I'm a sheet metal worker so I'll make one up out stainless [emoji1303] and yer in all the excitement I forgot to ask for the dyno graph so I'll have to ask Joe to email it to me lol 1
boegey Member 123 Member For: 12y 8m 2d Posted 24/10/16 08:02 AM Author Posted 24/10/16 08:02 AM And also Joe said the coils were on there way out and to do them urgently they've been ordered and was gonna do plus while I'm their Joe said not to worry about the iridiums and just go with a bkr7e and regap them to .7mm is it worth the extra money going to the bkr7eix and is there any difference besides the longer lifespan and if I got the iridiums can they be regapped to .7 coz I think they come .8 or are you not supposed to regap iridiums?
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 24/10/16 08:19 AM Posted 24/10/16 08:19 AM Been using BKR6E, never had an issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now