My F6 Tpyhoons life

Elusivef6

• Member For: 7y 9m 2d

If you are referring to the f6typhoon stickers they were put on by the previous owner (Baked beans and dirty stick books). Not really my cup of tea either, I got a scuff mark under the front bumper that I'm going to repair and removing them at the same time.

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Cheers Dan for putting the pics into a post direct.  I like the bonnet stripes, see them a lot on NA XR6s, but always along with the GT stripes.  Your Phoon doesn't need stickers to stand out and look tough though luckily... Car looks very nice and shiny.  Could set it off great with smart choice in coloured aftermarket rims, but factory ones also look great.  B series F6 FTW :)

Edited by -Stever-
  • Like 1

• Member For: 7y 9m 2d

Pipework will be removed shortly. But replaced with "bling" process west plenum and airbox and cover. Can go the plazmaman option but the PW stuff is such a nice bit of kit. I'm still not 100% decided.

PW or plazmaman gear opinions?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

If you are brave test fit some bronze or gold rims, similar to the stickers - I think the colours go well.  Probably go black wheel nuts.  That would be the first stop I reckon, but Dark Argent Phoon rims would be sweet on Breeze.  Or some sort of aftermarket Dark Argent coloured Japanese style rims if that's your thing.  Dark rims blend into tyres and can look a bit smaller than they really are though.

Edited by -Stever-
  • Like 1