My Bf Xr6 Na Engine With Turbo

• Member For: 8y 6m 19d

So should be on the road to more power in the next few months. New turbo got here today, so will take the car off the road once the EA is registered and start pulling it apart.

Getting the manifold ceramic coated to stop some heat so was thinking about fitting some camshafts at the same time, but will see how things go.

Turbo is a Boosted 6762 with 1.15 rear housing. Thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes, it's rated to 1000hp so be interesting to see what it does.cca49355a2ef44067fb8e0f789a0e733.jpg35a75d0be0696120aa847598e1580af2.jpg

• Like 4

So the old EA is on the road and registered, now I don't have to rush building the turbo falcon now. Pulled my tailshaft out yesterday and waiting on my new single piece from GJ drivelines. Hopefully that's here next week. 18b7515ecb6384fea4cd06283b09b0f3.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah she's not bad. Paint is pretty bad but mechanically it's pretty good. Interior is clean and tidy, everything works. It was on gas so I've pulled it all out. Replaced distributor, coil, plugs, leads, most sensors, front and rear sway bar link bushes and D bushes, upper rear trailing arm bushes, front wheel bearings and pads and rotors, new exhaust and front indicators. Cost me $900 for the car and maybe $1500 to get it on the road. Done everything myself.

• Like 1