camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 10/09/15 01:34 AM Posted 10/09/15 01:34 AM #opencanofwormsTwin plate organic if it's a daily driverTwin plate ceramic if it's a weekend toy that gets flogged or you want to kick it sideways in 4thIf you never ever ever want to make more than 400rwkw and you're gentle you may get away with a decent single plate such as NPC etcDepends on your drivingPlenty of good threads in the driveline section to read
Romunski Member 45 Member For: 12y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/15 02:30 AM Author Posted 10/09/15 02:30 AM Any brands in particular to look for? What should I expect to pay for clutch plus fitting ect? and I think a twin plate ceramic would be the go, it is a weekender and I do flog it alot when I take it out for a squirt #nomercy
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/09/15 03:11 AM Posted 10/09/15 03:11 AM First thing I thought of when reading the title of this thread: 4
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/15 04:50 AM Posted 10/09/15 04:50 AM Karl, Bizkets asked about what the injectors where, I answered,We understand you do not like KPM, you make that clear on many different pages etc, but do you need to drag it into every thread you possibly can?Yeah but when someone sells the injectors online as 1150cc you chime in and say they aren't as they are a 980cc 3BAR injector.Just thought it was weird you never asked KPM :/I know KPM say in the add they test at 4BAR as does the 1150cc injector.....maybe just say to people its a 1150cc injector at 4BAR instead of saying its not a 1150cc injector flat out....it is just at a fashion unfamiliar to some as a standard way to test. Try not to turn molehills into mountains Mick.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 10/09/15 06:07 AM Posted 10/09/15 06:07 AM Bizkets asked what they were, I gave a correct answer, you start with your bagging again and try to turn it on me?? 3
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/09/15 07:36 AM Posted 10/09/15 07:36 AM (edited) Lol skids you just love bagging kpm, so does jet.Also why is it incorrect to advertise the correct size at the correct fuel pressure(as tested)? Perhaps if all cars ran the same fuel pressure and they advertised at a different one just to inflate numbers then I would see your point.... Edited 10/09/15 07:37 AM by barnz 1
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/15 06:22 AM Posted 11/09/15 06:22 AM let me guess EX Ford car?
Romunski Member 45 Member For: 12y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/15 10:14 AM Author Posted 11/09/15 10:14 AM Are you talking to me EXRSEXT?
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 13/09/15 11:07 PM Posted 13/09/15 11:07 PM yes I am, if your car is a MKII, a bright colour & manual im guessing its an ex Ford car like mine lol
Romunski Member 45 Member For: 12y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/09/15 11:48 PM Author Posted 13/09/15 11:48 PM Yeah lol how many ks did you have when you picked it up? I had 3700 lol im just hitting the 23xxx mark now, its fully optioned too:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now