discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/04/15 11:01 AM Posted 20/04/15 11:01 AM (edited) The KPM units are about $100 each. As long as your tuner can work with them I'd imagine you'd have close results (AFF argument thread not withstanding).I'd possibly be held back by intake plenum being stock too. More boost required to make higher power. If I was doing another round of mods I'd want high 300s. Exhaust should be OK for that (twin 2.5" Manta). I know the Nizpro cooler is OK for it as the car it came from was running that. Unsure on intank pump, I'd also want anti surge fitment, either KPM intank or PW submerged pump external unit. ZF tune...Stock BF turbo can do it. That all adds up to like 5 grand or something. And I'd have to start worrying about ZF input shaft which is only an upper spec factory one (heat treated). And the rest of the driveline! Then there's E85 conversion but that spoils the daily flexibility somewhat. I'd be filling up 3 times a week to make sure it didn't run out between United servos!I ran up 325rwkw as the highest reading so only getting another 25rwkw would suck ass. Edited 20/04/15 11:02 AM by -Stever-
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/04/15 11:40 AM Posted 20/04/15 11:40 AM To be honest from what I have seen they are still around the 1K mark for a set of 6 ID1000s...Where are you paying 1k for id1000's? Supply only price is usually around the $120 ea mark
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/04/15 11:56 AM Posted 20/04/15 11:56 AM Maybe $1000 fitted? Need a tune though.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/04/15 12:04 PM Posted 20/04/15 12:04 PM Do it. Also speed limiter removed.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/04/15 12:51 PM Posted 20/04/15 12:51 PM Hahaha yeah...230230230:/ 1
boost69 Legacy Donating Member 737 Member For: 21y 4m 13d Posted 20/04/15 09:55 PM Author Posted 20/04/15 09:55 PM (edited) I have been quoted a supply only price of $165 each, and to be honest I haven't seen them much cheaper anywhere else on the net...Where can I get them for $120 each?...let me know and I will make the purchase. Edited 20/04/15 09:55 PM by boost69
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 20/04/15 10:42 PM Posted 20/04/15 10:42 PM Didn't the price of ID's come down then go back up with the fall of Aussie dollar?There is a set on Gumtree for $500 (WA).
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/04/15 07:23 AM Posted 21/04/15 07:23 AM I ran up 325rwkw as the highest reading so only getting another 25rwkw would suck ass.Lol comments like this actually make me chuckle and shake my head. Were so spoilt for power with current generation falcons. It makes us greedy. So does the metric system. 15 years ago if you said you could gain 30 odd hp at the tyres AND better fuel economy by changing injectors I would say bs. Let alone saying it sucks...talk about having more in it.. 2
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/04/15 08:28 AM Posted 21/04/15 08:28 AM ROI is not as good in these days of 500+hp being required to be fast in the car scene
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 3m Gender: Male Posted 21/04/15 10:14 AM Posted 21/04/15 10:14 AM Xspurt were the other injectors I was thinking about
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now