0m3n Member 34 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 06/12/14 03:07 AM Author Posted 06/12/14 03:07 AM Well I dont know why a tuner would go out of there way to fry ecu's and pay the bill for them. What cant be argued with is that everytime an sct device touched my car it rooted computers. You dont have be sherlock to work it out, im sure there are going to be more $600 paper weights getting around.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 06/12/14 04:25 AM Posted 06/12/14 04:25 AM Just stating facts
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 06/12/14 07:17 AM Posted 06/12/14 07:17 AM Correlation does not equal causation..
0m3n Member 34 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 06/12/14 11:40 PM Author Posted 06/12/14 11:40 PM Lol this is great
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 06/12/14 11:57 PM Posted 06/12/14 11:57 PM Almost all cars on here are tuned with sct and frying ecus is not common at all.I don't think we are saying that he is frying them deliberately but I'd start looking for the problem at the source. The reason why we are skeptical of your tuning shop is that we've had quiet a few horror stories were one member is out of pocket in the order of $10000. I've also seen cars from that shop with various other problems
0m3n Member 34 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 07/12/14 12:07 PM Author Posted 07/12/14 12:07 PM Fair call mate
nxr06 Legacy Donating Member 117 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Posted 08/12/14 12:05 AM Posted 08/12/14 12:05 AM so are these issues linked to the new x4?
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 08/12/14 12:58 AM Posted 08/12/14 12:58 AM Doubt it
0m3n Member 34 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 08/12/14 10:46 PM Author Posted 08/12/14 10:46 PM The car is still running beatiful, for arguments sake if I wanted to get a second opinion/checkup who should I take it to? Eg Autotech tunehouse cms
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/12/14 10:59 PM Posted 08/12/14 10:59 PM This always turns into a pissing contest Cms #1Autotech#2 But I'm bias
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now