What's Holding Me Back? 275Rwkw

rapid6turbo

• Member For: 10y 5m 6d

The advance dumps have a separate wastgate pipe peppy that would be 1 1/2 inches or something. Not sure how it flows compared to have 3.5 or 4inch though.

I suspect a little more tuning is required due to the LPG. Couple of guys on here have gone touch over 300 on gas, I think it cuts over to petty at some point as the injection system only flows enough fuel for around 250rwkw. It depends on the system your running I guess but pretty sure that is the case on Rab's car.

No that cooler isn't great but it should pull over 300rwkw atleast once. So I dont think the investment on water injection is worth it at this stage. Id spend that on another tuner as suggested.

• Member For: 10y 4m 20d

Id be looking at the tuner, fuel is just one part of the tune and the falcon ecu's are really complex being a torque demand system. There are a lot of different layers to them and will throw off anyone who isnt familiar and experienced with them... Even though some of the parts would be holding some power back, people have made well above that power with that exhaust and intercooler - I have the same cooler on my car at the moment and while it does suffer from heat soak quickly, it still does the job alright and makes a bit over 310rwkw on 12psi.