Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Torque uses the ford specific pid, converts from kpa(maybe hpa?) to psi in the formula. Should be the same readings the pcm is getting so you would hope its accurate

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

there are manufacturer pids and OBD2 pids in the system, priority is given to manufacturer pids with data reporting so obd2 can be delayed

  • New Member
  • Member For: 11y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dee Why
Posted

Does anyone else's boost show a constant 5.5 psi?

I tried playing around with the boost settings where it suggests -14.7 or 0 or 14.7 but doesn't seem to change anything..or is it just a ford thing?

Also is it worth getting a 2nd OBD for iOS? I have a "ELM327 Super-mini OBD2 Bluetooth"

But it doesn't work on iOS. I've had to ninja my sons Android but droid tablets feel so laggy.

- Are you guys using Androids or iPhones?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Liverpool
Posted

Innovate OT-2 for iOS [emoji106]

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Android the lazy one.. Please...

I've noticed that there isn't a delay greater than 1/2 sec in throttle position but the boost one I was unsure off what it was doing

Like on my e85 tune (20-21psi) would occasionally only hit 18 but then sometimes it would go to 24.

Hope it's just torque being silly

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone, Queensland
Posted

Innovate OT-2 for iOS [emoji106]

I've got one of those!!! they work pretty good. The virtual dyno was pretty cool.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...