Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/09/14 04:09 AM Posted 26/09/14 04:09 AM That looks like CMS's dyno? 1
rhino083 Legacy Donating Member 11 Member For: 13y 6m 13d Posted 26/09/14 12:39 PM Author Posted 26/09/14 12:39 PM yeah cms does all the work on my car I wouldn't go to anyone else I would highly recommend them to anyone
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 26/09/14 12:40 PM Posted 26/09/14 12:40 PM Good spotting mate
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 27/09/14 01:47 AM Posted 27/09/14 01:47 AM Tight as a nuns nasty on the turbo side!
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 27/09/14 07:41 AM Posted 27/09/14 07:41 AM Rhino, vevapower is a Cms customer
rhino083 Legacy Donating Member 11 Member For: 13y 6m 13d Posted 27/09/14 09:37 AM Author Posted 27/09/14 09:37 AM I picked my car up today sound good runs good very happy its been over 6 weeks since I've driven it now its the slow process of running it in I just wanna mash the throttle joe wants me to put 3000km before we power tune it just to be sure she's run in good its going to be torture new turbo and I can't even spool it up but at 2000rpm you hear it start to whistle sounds good down low I can't wait to get stuck into it
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/09/14 09:50 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:50 AM What's the specs of your build mate
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 27/09/14 09:54 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:54 AM Nice!!!!!! I'm hanging to get back in mine
rhino083 Legacy Donating Member 11 Member For: 13y 6m 13d Posted 27/09/14 09:40 PM Author Posted 27/09/14 09:40 PM I started with an atomic 698kw short motor, ported and polished the head, standard BF cams, heavy duty timing chain tensioner and guides, heavy duty valve springs with titanium retainers, ARP head studs, Plazmaman Plenum, Plazmaman race air box and dry cell battery, Plazmaman 1000hp pro series intercooler kit, precision 6466, x-force exhaust, atomic girdle, Aeromotive in-tank pump, stage 1 CMS ZF transmission, currently running 60ib injectors.Going to change to either ID1000 or KPM 1000. Haven't done the fuel system yet and I'm still undecided which way to go (either twin in tank pumps from KPM or twin external pumps with surge tank). If anyone has any advice I'm all ears. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/09/14 10:13 PM Posted 27/09/14 10:13 PM Go ID's and a proven external twin pump surge like process west
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now