ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 25/08/14 10:21 AM Posted 25/08/14 10:21 AM ID's are laser etched with their logo and an individual serial number 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 25/08/14 10:37 AM Author Posted 25/08/14 10:37 AM (edited) thanks RATTER ,its good to know someone in the trade that's for sure .Can not thank you enough for the help that you supply me for free .You would have to be the most genuine person I have ever come across . You never bag no one out ,you only ever try to help and guide them into the right direction .Wish there were more like you out there .And yes thanks to all the people that helped me along with my build over the last 6 month . And kimberly scott for helping to take out a diff Edited 25/08/14 10:39 AM by gunna 4
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/08/14 12:42 PM Posted 25/08/14 12:42 PM Get those 42lb Bosch units back and flog them off. I have them in my car and ran an 11 with a lazy 60 footer. Should get 300 for them depending on kms 1
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 25/08/14 02:16 PM Posted 25/08/14 02:16 PM I know your doing it tuff Gunna, but if it's any consultation , your problems ARE helping others like me learn more about these cars!Hope you get there in the end, cheers!
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 26/08/14 07:33 AM Author Posted 26/08/14 07:33 AM (edited) More problems ,the computer is playing up as soon as he tries to dial more boost in . Which makes the flapper open and shut in a fast manner and it can not build up boost pressure down low . So he recommended to buy pass the computer and use a e boost street for $650 fitted . He also said that the valve springs are starting to valve float at higher rpm ,so they are starting to wear out (nizpro replaced 3 years ago 40.000 klm old )that is at about 310 rwkw .So I have just handed over $1900 so far for the injectors and half a tune ,and some trouble shooting .The total might end up costing me a mint if I get the E Boost for $650 . Might need valve springs for another $800 plus .I also asked what injectors that he used ,they are only 1000 Bosch not id 1000 .oh well Edited 26/08/14 07:38 AM by gunna
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 26/08/14 07:59 AM Posted 26/08/14 07:59 AM sorry to say it but I think you need a new hobby 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 26/08/14 08:03 AM Author Posted 26/08/14 08:03 AM yes this car is cursed .
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/14 08:10 AM Posted 26/08/14 08:10 AM Man if you need a eboost that means there saying your Solineiod is stuffed. Get a new one. I have a good one you can have.Haven't heard of issues with ecu - wiring doing this..... Sorry but it sounds like your not in good hands. I would takeCar home and drive 1,3,5,8,10 hoursTo A good well known tuner 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 26/08/14 09:27 AM Author Posted 26/08/14 09:27 AM What have I done ? the whole car is pulled apart ,he has had nothing but trouble with it . my poor new btr box has had a hard time on the dyno . this is just all to much to handle
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 26/08/14 09:32 AM Posted 26/08/14 09:32 AM I've seen faulty ecu's before, they normally totally die or drop a coil or injector driver, have not seen one lose boost control function control but I guess there's always a first if his diagnosis is correct 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now