Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Liverpool
Posted

I should add that it's not always cheaper doing things yourself, their are lots of specialty tools required which I already had or had to buy.. It all adds up aswell... But for me it's the experience that I do it for

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Shellharbour NSW
Posted

It's a Coupe.

Here's a link if you like reading about rust repairs[emoji6]

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11434889

I think I've got the rest of the year to look forward too repairing the shell.

I'm the same when it comes to learning, I'd rather have a go and try and learn something.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

340 for genuine coils? I paid 240 bout 6 months ago. Definitely genuine as well.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Liverpool
Posted

Yep, pretty sure I have recipt for that one, happy to find it and post it up when I get a chance lol... Was that from A ford dealer?

I have since found that AFI (Australian Fuel Injection) do re-packaged genuine ford ones for around $240 aswell

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Ebay, brand new in sealed ford packaging and boxes. Ford being greedy maybe lol.

745b8f0b1c65cd43708db9383f18b232.jpg

This is what I received, we are digressing anyway, its not like 100 bucks matters in the scheme of this build, just thought it sounded like a rip.

Edited by barnz
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Is that another upper inlet manifold I see? Or same one sitting under the bench.

You gonna do a write up of the zf build?

Edited by barnz
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Liverpool
Posted

Haha it is the only top half I have

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Liverpool
Posted

I'm yet to decide, there's lots that can go wrong, so I might wait till I actually see it working

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...